Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mordris has been slain on Gwydion...

Thanks, yep brace is crap.

For the record I personally did not spy on anyone. My only toons are on Gwydion, Mabon and Taranis, but for what it's worth, it's just a game and if it were me, I would be honored instead of insulted that others wanted to know how I did something, especially if I was one of the best at it.

Anyway, been looking at the steady stream of crap drops from kills elsewhere and wondering how an "end game" boss can drop so many items that will just collect dust. Shadowstrike +6 would have been better
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

For the record I personally did not spy on anyone. My only toons are on Gwydion, Mabon and Taranis, but for what it's worth, it's just a game and if it were me, I would be honored instead of insulted that others wanted to know how I did something, especially if I was one of the best at it.

Anyway, been looking at the steady stream of crap drops from kills elsewhere and wondering how an "end game" boss can drop so many items that will just collect dust. Shadowstrike +6 would have been better
Yep since most have 50 qs already, ss still wouldn't have been that great because +300 cunning is absolute trash. It's basically a ring in the bracelet slot lol

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Yep since most have 50 qs already, ss still wouldn't have been that great because +300 cunning is absolute trash. It's basically a ring in the bracelet slot lol
Heh, I know, it simply is just a waste of a drop. We need a trade in program with OTM. :D

helm and spear thats one in a million :p get ready for the onslaught of +6 rings and mighty bracelets :lol:

all said, congrats
Thanks I think. :lol:
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I saw this post and my heart stopped. GOOD JOB SOLITAIRE!!!!!!! I was hoping that we'd kill it soon if only to prove the guy who said that we wouldn't be killing it any time soon wrong lol. Once again good job.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent