Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Secrets to abilities training revealed

A big no no to train naked. lolI only stand naked in the bathroom. Lol. But seriously, some said the abilities rise faster when u r naked. Not sure if this is true. I tested with and without riding on celestial dragon stuff and did not see noticeable difference in the rate of levelling despite the abilities being higher by 1000 points with the staff. I suspect that it doesnt matter if the skill lands on u as long as the mobs cast it on u. But I may be wrong here.

And by the way, about the being naked strategy, someone also told me if u want the best items from the event chests, u need to open them while naked. This I tried but it didnt work. Lol maybe u have to be actually naked in rl for this to work.

naked in game and naked in real life is the best method for opening chests! i got one chest with 2m gold, 4k plat and a 100% speed mount!!!! thank god i live alone!
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

A big no no to train naked. lolI only stand naked in the bathroom. Lol. But seriously, some said the abilities rise faster when u r naked. Not sure if this is true. I tested with and without riding on celestial dragon stuff and did not see noticeable difference in the rate of levelling despite the abilities being higher by 1000 points with the staff. I suspect that it doesnt matter if the skill lands on u as long as the mobs cast it on u. But I may be wrong here.

And by the way, about the being naked strategy, someone also told me if u want the best items from the event chests, u need to open them while naked. This I tried but it didnt work. Lol maybe u have to be actually naked in rl for this to work.

naked in game and naked in real life is the best method for opening chests! i got one chest with 2m gold, 4k plat and a 100% speed mount!!!! thank god i live alone!

I tried that while playing on the bus. Got thrown off.
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Another option for fortitude is going to the druid area in sv but before you enter the circle there is a big rock. Kill all the 1s and 2s mobs and wait for the 4s and 3s to spawn. If you manage to get the aggro there are usually about 4-5 (5-6 fortitude at same time with 2nd device) druids on you at one time and if you have a second device to lure mobs further into the circle you can do reflex and fort at the same time. For casters i reccomend using a hero hp lix as well cos our armor isn't exactly the best. Jump on the staff and go afk while getting your abilities up. Works really well i would definitely reccomend it.
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Honestly it's really not a big secret how to max defensive abilities. All you need is time and *lots and lots* of wisdom elixirs.

If you can dual device or have a friend, arena is better since you don't have to deal with noobs killing your mobs and you can spam skill attacks. Mobs don't recast certain spells if you already have it on you (howling wind or vines for example).
Last edited by Aileron on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Honestly it's really not a big secret how to max defensive abilities. All you need is time and *lots and lots* of wisdom elixirs.
Good thing they drop from event chests most of the time then! Thank God for OTM's consideration...

Ps. If Oranges is said really fast, does it sound like Gullible?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

most of those things i agree with
buuttttt if youve got the hp for it (warriors/rangers with bolas/druids with heal, roots/basically just stuff to stall them or stop yourself from dying)
you could also train your fortitude on the frosthammer peoples near rockbelly

their dps is pretty beast but they cast the skills frequently
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage