Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

You guys should make a guide for mages

Ok i am not a mage(though i do have one; just not my main) but i really think that you guys should make a guide for mages. If you do just bump it until it gets stickied. Druids just got a guide stickied because i bumped it a couple of times saying that otm should sticky it(btw thx again otm). If you make a guide and it seems pretty good either me or if you guys want to will bump it until it gets stickied. Thx for ur time! I believe that any guide that is really worth while should be stickied(well at least one of them).
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Re: You guys should make a guide for mages

+ 1

I hv a high lvl mage too:)

But i too confused on using her as too many choices and combination to select.

Would like to hear on following type of build guides and experience from it:
1) dps
2) hybrid
3) solo
4) lure monkey
5) half/full support
6) arena pvp

IMO half ice and half fire my favorite.
Maxed firebolt, fire attun and ice shard
Lure fire and ice at 25 each
(Either one can boost to 35 during boss)
Max e shiled
Focus at 1200 rest in vit
(Last but not least, sigil is needed)
Take some armor boost items
This build can kill 189 4s troll at modris pit without pot.

i would also recommend armo's guide, yet since hes a fire mage, other mages could make great guides for the other types of builds
furyion for ice i would want to see that guide, and hopefully a good lures mages to make a guide since i myself would like to see one of these, its not just 'max some lures' i assume

solo mage is also good, i would also add the idea of soloing with shield
the rest of builds dont interest me yet im sure they do for others

im asking and not doing it myself since maybe i have enough basic knowledge on mage since i think its needed if u got that kind of alt, but not good enough to make a good guide for others, also if i was im most likely lazy to make one
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I would suggest reading: Guide for mages( in the making) by armo at the top of this forum page. He basically covers everything you need to know.
Umm you do realize Armo made his guide after that guy posted this? I wouldn't have suggested u guys make a guide if there was one already there.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent