Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How many people from 2011 still play? If you played from then tell me your favorite memory or part of the game then. What I remember from 2011 was all the noobs favorite boss the winter queen in front of the old farcrag.

Re: 2011

I won't lie, the bosses back then were a lot more detailed and creative. Undead Fire Titan, how cool was he? I don't recall the skellies name but I just remember being a little noob and helping Defiant with them. I personally liked the brooms though, they'll forever be the coolest mounts ever introduced to Celtic Heroes.
Sulis
CAUTION-216-Warrior
EchoOfSilence-166-Rogue
Marijuana-160-Druid
1mp-125-Mage
Rhexx-125-Ranger
Retribution/TRclan

i started playing in october 2011 and only played for a couple months but all i remember is a bunch of us noobs trying to kill plumper root :lol:
"It's easy to do nothing, but it's hard to forgive."
-Aang

i remember the old players who quit...
ir emember there not bein s bunch of noobs eho thought they owned the world... i remember all the cool bosses, ks (yes i miss that), ffa, clan wars, etc
AND LUX NOT BEING A NECESSITY!
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Hmm im not sure if i played in 2011. I think that might have been when i first played the game on one of my brothers characters. I played on his characters throughout 2012 and then in October( or November) got my own. But I think i might have played a couple if times in 2011(but it was at the end if the year).
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

I loved seeing dark flame armor, then it was a good armor to use on like you head or hands/feet because it was the only dmg armor
I'm sorry for not being on and showing them off.
I'll try and log my accounts and show them off more often.

On a side note, I do like logging both sets and have a load of noobs trying to trade rubbish for them. Haha
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)