Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Concept Art: The Warrior

This is part of a mood board and the mood is obvious. That is a warrior facing a large boss, preparing to tank it. :lol:
While the Giant he is planning to tank, is picking up a rock bigger then the warrior, obviously planning to either throw it at the warrior or else whack it with it, doesn't seem like the warrior will be non-pancaked sized for long...

But as to the quality of it, it looks great! the only thing I have to say is that why does OTM keep taunting us by putting capes on all the art, but doesn't add em to the game...

Anyways, very nice OTM, your artists should be given a raise and put to work on the new engine :P :P .
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: New Concept Art: The Warrior

This is part of a mood board and the mood is obvious. That is a warrior facing a large boss, preparing to tank it. :lol:
While the Giant he is planning to tank, is picking up a rock bigger then the warrior, obviously planning to either throw it at the warrior or else whack it with it, doesn't seem like the warrior will be non-pancaked sized for long...

But as to the quality of it, it looks great! the only thing I have to say is that why does OTM keep taunting us by putting capes on all the art, but doesn't add em to the game...

Anyways, very nice OTM, your artists should be given a raise and put to work on the new engine :P :P .
I suggested the addition of colored capes a while back!
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! NOT EVEN WITH DUCT TAPE"
Darius Wyvern Level 94 Chieftain of TheImmortals Class:Warrior ,World: Crom
I will make a comeback soon...