Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers under powered?

mind explaining why I get to clean the carpet by tanks when I used to the same to them in pvp? (granted it took longer but I always beat them- unless they were 30+ levels higher than me...) For me at least the issue isn't knowing how to pvp, I never used bolas in pvp, Id just outtank the tank. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

I am a level 143 ranger. I get killed by levels below 100 in pvp. I have switched from a dex to a strength build to see if anything changes. Nope. I still get hammered in pvp by people 40+ levels lower. Rangers used to be stronger until upgrade. I am under the impression they lowered out dps while slowing down our multishot speed and recharge time. Also, lowered the light heal as well. After upgrade I regret having a ranger. Any reply for OTM about this topic? They seem silent.
on pvp rangers are bunch of noobs, but this game doesnt have the best pvp, so it doesnt really matter
Yeah Jan you're still an awesome ranger xD PvP sucks
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

For reponse see the pvp rank of all the rangers you meet in your world.We have;
-Pathetic
-Feeble
I saw on this topic we dont need to use resto for lvl,okay but a rogue of my lvl get 1,2-1,4per elix and me less 1bar.
We are a hybrid class because for devellopers we are a mixx of druid and dps.Then we are not the best for heal and for do dmg ,but we are polyvalent.
Ranger quivers need to do more dmg.
I don't agree with your saying on how ranger suck at pvp. I mean you are true but in Danu i see ranger that are powerful and
competent including me, because we have better stuff for our lvl. But now i see that it's getting harder to win.
Buy somes combo, be my lvl 170( you have only 89lvl left) and duel a warrior or a rogue of lvl 170.
Write me a ingame message when you did it. :mrgreen:

With my new build less strgh,more vit and dex i have now 1bar but never more and rangers of my clan(Prime) said they got the same at my level.Rangers need to do more damage!
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu

In the long run rangers are great for bosses and easy to train, so why worry about pvp :|
Our problems go beyond pvp, but lets just say we are annoyed at getting destroyed every dang duel. And for your info, we are not easy to train, you should try it sometime.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

In the long run rangers are great for bosses and easy to train, so why worry about pvp :|
Our problems go beyond pvp, but lets just say we are annoyed at getting destroyed every dang duel. And for your info, we are not easy to train, you should try it sometime.
We are easy to train, its just slow going.
Filli-Ranger 185+
Fishgutz101-Rogue 130+
Killi-Mage 100+

Would You Like Fries With That?

Slow going is an understatement, esp compared to other classes. Survivability is not however, our main problem.
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

[quote="Napol"
Slow going is an understatement, esp compared to other classes. Survivability is not however, our main problem.[/quote]
good build will go fast, the main reason why all rangers lvl so slow is that they waste their pts on skills that arent much for lvling
i highly suggest drop bolas if u wanna lvl fast right to 190 or so, and add more dps skills

if u go with dex + high melee (which i also use but who will listen to lvl 105 ranger)
sharpshot
longshot
lightheal
doubleshot/steady aim
double shot/sharpen

if u want just melee, its steady, sharpen, double, light heal, rest in idk, bolas is mostly for bosses, im suprised that u dont get annoyed by slowing ur lvling for bosses, acting like it helps but as high lvl it would help more
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex