Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

If one isn't a warrior, or does not have a warrior (aka little to no experience with the class...) then don't comment on the warrior forums. That would be like me (ranger main- I have alts but its of little consequence) giving advice to mages on their skills and builds, its ludicrous.
just cuz my main is a rogue doesnt mean that i dont know nothing about other classes. ;)
True, but that doesn't necessarily mean that those who actually have their main in another class other than yours doesn't have more experience with their class- you probably have no idea what they know about what they can do.

Its ppls job to know what each and every class can do (for combat situations), but we might not actually KNOW what they are 100% capable of. Therefore I believe if one is asked to leave a class's forum then one should, and one shouldn't try to advise noobier players of said class into switching their class or changing their stats/skills and equipment in a certain way. There are plenty of wonderful warriors for just that task that browse their forum every day im sure.

That is all I will say on the matter. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

like he said, rogues are costly, but good for lvling, lots of instant casting nuking dmg
yet, making someone switching a class even tho he asked to be on this specific class, thats already annoying, as a warrior i wouldnt want someone to tell me not to be a warrior, same as any other class
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

i wud only advise someone to switch to rogue if they want to be dps. it rages me when i see warriors that are "full damage". again, i would say that rogues are cheaper, if u have good regen then you dont run out of energy, and they have lifesteal, which keeps me healed for lvling. warriors have a ton of health which is hard to heal at higher lvls.
i guess that i shouldnt say that rogues are better, each class is best at what it does. for me, i love rogues cuz there cheap, the best dps, lvl fast and are good if not best at soloing/pvp.
what rages me the most is noobs who have no idea what the trash they are doing. like full dps warriors and tank rogues, but also noobs who dont even know what equipment their class needs, like mages and druids with HAMMERS, warriors with bows, and a ROGUE with a WAND :lol:

I like warriors more because they have crazy Armour and hp,along with a good amount of dmg,but not good up against a mage or rogue if you are fighting for a lock. Pluse side to warriors is that u rarely die training(if you have a good build).Rogue on the other-hand need a good amount of rez and restos and can become quiet costly.
lkiu31- lvl 190 warrior of Gwydion.

Clan: Solitaire

To beast 4 you.

I like warriors more because they have crazy Armour and hp,along with a good amount of dmg,but not good up against a mage or rogue if you are fighting for a lock. Pluse side to warriors is that u rarely die training(if you have a good build).Rogue on the other-hand need a good amount of rez and restos and can become quiet costly.
actually, i never use pots. i just put on fast reflexes, and nothing can touch me, unless it is a skill. lifesteal keeps me healed, and i never die lvling unless it is a high star mob.

actually, i never use pots. i just put on fast reflexes, and nothing can touch me, unless it is a skill. lifesteal keeps me healed, and i never die lvling unless it is a high star mob.
Keep leveling and talk to us when you have gained 40 levels. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue