Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Help with lvl 175-180 Build....

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of help with my druid build for solo lvling until 180...

Current lvl: 175
Mobs:180s in pit
Gear: Full Dl, Aggy bracelets, Shadow magic, focus, any rings...also have 2500 sigs so energy isn't a problem at all.

I would like to get a build that allows me to get 0.80-1.00 per elixirs

Thx a lot appreciate the help! Pretty hard to get a high lvl lving group going here so would really like a solo build at least until im 181.

Re: Help with lvl 175-180 Build....

Well in my opinion there are three high level solo druid builds out there. We'll review those first.

Build #1 The expensive straight dps build.

For the most part with this build you will max all your dps skills. Vines, swarm, strike and Storm. After that you'll be left with one more skill to max. The choice is yours but the best choices in my opinion are:
Shield of bark, helps reduce incoming physical damage which is the most common at high levels.
Natures touch for obvious reasons.
Natures Embrace for heals over time.

Stat wise you want as much focus as possible. Only enough vitality to survive. Around 2500+ hp with gear.

Other druid utility skills could be used but i don't think they would be as useful as the above.

Number one problem with the build... You'll chug more restos than a frat boy with a freshly tapped keg. Your sigils will only matter in between mobs, which you want to be minimal, and with no guaranteed heal you'll be forced into spamming restos, which is why Shield of Bark is my top pick. Less damage recieved. All in all if you choose this build be prepared to spam restos but should have a decent kill time.

Build #2 Roots

One of the popular druid builds at the moment. It involves having your roots at a high enough level to root the mobs you're fighting. 37 can root up to level 190 mobs I believe. After that max strike, vines and swarm. You'll have one more skill to max after that. My choice is natures touch of course. My excess points were put into bark. With DL boots and jewelry I easily got it to 20+.

Stat wise I'd suggest enough vit to get you 2500-3000 hp and the rest focus.

As far as combat goes start by rooting the mob then apply vines and swarm. Spam strike and hit roots the second it cools down. The mob will most likely reach you during cast time but when roots is applied just run right out of range and keep hitting strike while keeping vines and swarm on the mob. Rinse and repeat until mobs dead.

Problem with this build... Unfortunately can be low xp gain. I average 6% per combo with this build. It is a safe build but has that downside.

Build #3 Howling Winds

For some reason this build has been getting a bad rap by some on the forums but it is an extremely good leveling build. It's just somewhat over-shadowed by the current roots build but if you ask me, given the resources, can be the best high level solo druid build.

Skill wise max winds. That's your number one skill. If you have a good ring use it also. Lower the enemies attack as much as possible. The more attacks you dodge the less you have to heal. The main damage you'll be taking is from skill hits which you'll be able to heal because guess what... You dodge most of the attacks making natures touch that much easier to cast. After winds max vines, strike and storms touch for your dps. Some prefer swarm over storm but its whatever you prefer. You'll have one more skill to max after that and its up to you. I'll obviously recommend natures touch.

Stats, what makes the build work. Sacrifice some points in focus and vit and add them to dex. Dex increases defence which helps with your winds. My recommendation is 5 str, 200 dex, rest in focus, once again enough vit for 2500-3000 hp with gear. In order to maximize the efficiency of winds you need some defence. If you have earthstone gear that adds defence you might be able to lower your dex stat.

Now to talk gear in this build. If you use combos, and I recommend you do, you can actually consider a main hand totem as more potential dps. If you have the DL totem then this is in my opinion the best build given the fact that you now have decent auto attack damage without losing focus in your mainhand weapon. I'd also recommend you play test with a 150 lux axe offhand for added auto dps. You'd lose focus as opposed to the 150 focus lux offhand but might gain more auto attack dps which isn't bad with the attack speed bonus from combos.

Wow that ended up longer than I thought lol... Anyways all in all though, the druid is the slowest solo leveler. I've tried all the builds and aside from #1, which was way to expensive for my taste, I've not been able to find a stable build to get 8%+ per elixer. Good luck on your trials!!! But unfortunately don't look to high :/...

Hoped I helped! Feel free to ask more questions :)!
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Damn sad to hear was hopeing i could solo more effectivly. I think ill try out the wind one only i dont think ill max nt since 180 mobs in pit dont use skills....anyways thx for the help still need 3 crowns for dl totem :P?
If you're going with the winds build and you have a lvl 150 lux axe then try using an ancient wyrmbone totem and the axe for added dps with the atk speed increase of a combo. If your totem ability is good the decrease in focus should be out done by the added auto attack dps. Just a thought.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

if you have combos and pots to keep hp up do the following:

use a rebirth to full focus.
use alt book to max vines, swarm, storm and strike.
rings should be vines and swarm.

for additional dmg i suggest having a mage follow you around magic luring and cloaking and fire luring.

make sure you are not dual devicing and focussing on only dps. if you have a friend that is capable of finishing your mobs after half i suggest to do so. this gives easily 15% per elix if executed properly.

always use your full dragonlord and use focus/dmg spell braces.
lvl 215 druid
rosmerta

for advice/communication contact me on
discord: veryfastfox
IGN/mailbox: yrck3

Hey guys, I'm looking for a bit of help with my druid build for solo lvling until 180...

Current lvl: 175
Mobs:180s in pit
Gear: Full Dl, Aggy bracelets, Shadow magic, focus, any rings...also have 2500 sigs so energy isn't a problem at all.

I would like to get a build that allows me to get 0.80-1.00 per elixirs

Thx a lot appreciate the help! Pretty hard to get a high lvl lving group going here so would really like a solo build at least until im 181.
Druid isn't really a good solo class, but if you insist on soloing

Howling wind build

5 str
200 pts in dex (maybe more for ur lvl)
rest of pts split in foc and vit

skills
bark maxed
wind maxed (rings would help too)
Touch (rest of pts)
Vines maxed
Lightning maxed
Swarm maxed

should have enough miss/dodge/parry for you to kick in a few heals.

Dps

5 str
5 dex
split pts in foc and vit

skills

vines maxed
swarm maxed
lightning maxed
storm maxed
rest of pts in bark (take pts out of lightning/storm into touch/bark if you need)

Will hurt, but kills faster.

Root (wouldn't recommend this if you are not a typical lucky guy, evades :evil: )

str 5
dex 5
rest focus
enough in vit to survive (you have full dl so wouldn't need alot of vit)

skills

root (enough pts to work)
vines maxed
swarm maxed
lightning maxed
rest of pts in touch/bark/storm

hopefully would get u 0.8-1 bar per lix

Final suggestion: lvl in a group (with a rogue for best), it's faster.

I max all the dps skills and roots. With full dl and aggy bracelets i have almost 1000 touch without points in it. Use storm when root breaks re root run away. Rinse wash and repeat.

Edit: stats are 200-300 vit incase roots misses so i can take a beating between cool down. Rest in focus.
Druid-185+ Server-Rosmerta Clan-Forever "Believe none of what you hear,and half of what you see."

I did just about all of my lvling solo. Here's the build that worked for me:

275 vit
Remainder in focus

Max vines, swarm, lightning and touch. Kept roots maxed for bosses but rest in bark

Had full dl and used totem when i got it. Used axe for lvling offhand.

I also used haste lixes as well as xp when lvling. Managed to get 8-10% per lix at 179-180.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

I did just about all of my lvling solo. Here's the build that worked for me:

275 vit
Remainder in focus

Max vines, swarm, lightning and touch. Kept roots maxed for bosses but rest in bark

Had full dl and used totem when i got it. Used axe for lvling offhand.

I also used haste lixes as well as xp when lvling. Managed to get 8-10% per lix at 179-180.
Even using combos and good lux, how did you manage energy?

By max, do you mean at 35 when under 180, or over with rings and armour? Just curious.
----------
Castiglioni - 180 Druid in Lugh
147 Ranger
Member of Clan Elixir

My bad should have mentioned that I have about 1000 sigils. Pausing once til I come out of combat when I need to rebark generally gets my energy back.

Vines are at 48 with rings. Strike at 50 and swarm is 35. Armor and aggy brace gets my touch to 50.

Understandably, sigils aren't feasible for everyone.
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.