Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

#43
Fraser84 wrote:I have a level 190 warrior and a 186 rouge, warrior is the best all round but if u love dps rouge is class. The only thing about rouge is they pull allot of aggro at boss fights. This means you burn idols. Rouge is class for farming gold, riposte maxed with a royal and grand ring is crazy.


its not just dps. a full dl rogue can be better than a full dl warrior at pvp. ik that it seems crazy but it is true. rogues can also solo just as good, if not better, than warriors.

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

#44
Rochoh2000 wrote:
Fraser84 wrote:I have a level 190 warrior and a 186 rouge, warrior is the best all round but if u love dps rouge is class. The only thing about rouge is they pull allot of aggro at boss fights. This means you burn idols. Rouge is class for farming gold, riposte maxed with a royal and grand ring is crazy.


its not just dps. a full dl rogue can be better than a full dl warrior at pvp. ik that it seems crazy but it is true. rogues can also solo just as good, if not better, than warriors.

Rochoh, leave warriors section before we will roast u with torches
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

#45
Criminal wrote:
Rochoh2000 wrote:
Fraser84 wrote:I have a level 190 warrior and a 186 rouge, warrior is the best all round but if u love dps rouge is class. The only thing about rouge is they pull allot of aggro at boss fights. This means you burn idols. Rouge is class for farming gold, riposte maxed with a royal and grand ring is crazy.


its not just dps. a full dl rogue can be better than a full dl warrior at pvp. ik that it seems crazy but it is true. rogues can also solo just as good, if not better, than warriors.

Rochoh, leave warriors section before we will roast u with torches


whoa, calm down crim if warriors wanna be slow and dumb then ill let them be that. i dont wanna be roasted! but if u want more discussion then call me :D

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

#48
Rochoh2000 wrote:
Liviticus wrote:Dont post this in worrior, do it in general discussion, the replies you will get here will be more 1 sided (btw, worrior for tank/ soloing, rogue for dps/ lvling)

rogues can solo just as good if not better than warriors :D

rogues also cost more to build up to be just as good as a warrior. we take less things needed less restos and rez. a full vitat warrior with dl and dps gear such as haste ring dmg ammy axe, rings will be better than any rogue build. pvp wise

btw the only posts ive seen you make is bashing on wariors you must be in love with us since you dont read the rogue topics nor help them with feedback like you do here :lol:
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

#49
Allyme wrote:
Rochoh2000 wrote:
Liviticus wrote:Dont post this in worrior, do it in general discussion, the replies you will get here will be more 1 sided (btw, worrior for tank/ soloing, rogue for dps/ lvling)

rogues can solo just as good if not better than warriors :D

rogues also cost more to build up to be just as good as a warrior. we take less things needed less restos and rez. a full vitat warrior with dl and dps gear such as haste ring dmg ammy axe, rings will be better than any rogue build. pvp wise

btw the only posts ive seen you make is bashing on wariors you must be in love with us since you dont read the rogue topics nor help them with feedback like you do here :lol:


LOL LOL LOL
rogues are one of the cheapest classes. they do not cost a lot to make into a epic build. less restos? :lol: lol a full dl warrior will be using pots 24/7 and that isnt enough. and yes, a warrior can be made into a better pvp build barely, but it would be stupid to play for pvp only. lol, and you thought that warriors can out damage rogues :lol:

lol, i have posted a lot more than bashing on warriors. and i do read the rogue topic and post replies, but im here more cuz some warriors dont know what there doing and most rogues do :P

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

#50
If one isn't a warrior, or does not have a warrior (aka little to no experience with the class...) then don't comment on the warrior forums. That would be like me (ranger main- I have alts but its of little consequence) giving advice to mages on their skills and builds, its ludicrous.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests