Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tell me new update stats and skill spear build please.

I'm not a spear ranger main, but I DO have a spear rogue and ranger, and I'm pretty sure I know the dynamics.

Bolas 10 levels above your own, or maybe maxed for pvp purposes.
Light heal maxed.
Sharpen Weapons maxed
Entangle maxed
Double attack 10 levels above your own, or maybe maxed for pvp purposes.
Skewer 1. You have bolas. No need for another movement slow. (Rooting counts as movement slow.)
Rapid Shot maxed, unless you use haste elixirs.

Not sure about stats.
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

I'm not a spear ranger main, but I DO have a spear rogue and ranger, and I'm pretty sure I know the dynamics.

Light heal maxed.
Sharpen Weapons maxed
Entangle maxed
Skewer 1. You have bolas. No need for another movement slow. (Rooting counts as movement slow.)

Not sure about stats.
Embarrassed to say that I really dont understand Skewer. Is it just so you can run away and heal or let sigils do a tick?

But great advice and clear. You should sticky it to the Ranger Forum.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Chelsea ask seyla (if ofc he hasnt blocked you like half of epona has) he was a spear ranger unless he still is. And to my memory he was a pretty good one. So I would advise you to ask him if he hasnt got you blocked.

I think you mean yourself. The only players who ever blocked me are in their pitty party arma clan. I never see them at all either. At least I do not lie about my level, cause riots after 3 minutes of talking to someone, or have almost ALL of Epona annoyed with me. The people who block me is only from a long time ago. In-game, unlike you, if i see i made a problem i fix it. I just do not keep yapping away in a useless arguement and make everyone annoyed at me. I quit a big portion of my forums. You play a cool (not) game on the Ipad now named Forums. Takes most of your time. I have not seen you try to re-connect with Epona server by trying to make ammends. ALL i see you doing is annoying and being negative on forums about a world that fully rejected you for your annoying habbits. I like this quote from the bible. The bible is full of wisdom weather you believe the spiritual part of it or not. Even Pholiphers say it is still full of wisdom.

It goes around about like this. Do not take the sliver out of your friend's eye until you take the plank out of your own". You should start makeing that your moto.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Light heal maxed.
Sharpen Weapons maxed
Entangle maxed

Not sure about stats.
Embarrassed to say that I really dont understand Skewer. Is it just so you can run away and heal or let sigils do a tick?

Yes, skewer lets you run away and let's your sigils tick in...but only 7 or so seconds.
But bolas is better for that purpose. You can run away for 20 seconds and that's 3 sigil ticks (5 seconds to get out of combat?)
Hi, I quit. Thanks.
Booty is the most important thing.

Yes, skewer lets you run away and let's your sigils tick in...but only 7 or so seconds.
But bolas is better for that purpose. You can run away for 20 seconds and that's 3 sigil ticks (5 seconds to get out of combat?)
Thanks for the information ChaosLord
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)