Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question/ New Ammy

It would've been nice to have Ammy of different stats to choose from but its like opening a chest in this game u never know what it gonna get...I wish there was a way to test an item before buying.
Actually you can typically get a refund for an item with a support ticket as long as its within a certain period of time after buying the item. Cant remember the exact time you have to send in the ticket for a refund. Think its around a week.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Melee lvling is the best way for casters to lvl by far, and It is not like saying a Rogue or Ranger using a spear at all. Mages and Druids with DL weapon have a viable auto.
This is getting off-topic, but I prefer to keep my focus very high with a book and offhand when I lvl my hybrid druid so that my skills are as high as possible, including vines, swarm, storm, and lightning, instead of using other weapons that might cause a lot more direct damage. I haven't exactly compared the differences, but this seems to work better for me. I use roots though, so don't usually get too close to the mob before it dies.

To get back on topic, I have the new ammy on my ranger and really like it. For a mil gold, it should add damage to my sharp shot, long shot, and other skill hits too though. ;)
----------
Castiglioni - 180 Druid in Lugh
147 Ranger
Member of Clan Elixir

It is a pretty good amulet (talisman of stars w/ 25 armor, 100 magic dmg, and 250 magic dmg cloak for 25 sec; w/o 200 hp and 200 energy bonus) but the price seemed to be holding it off.

With mob resis the ammy would add around 40-60 dmg to ur auto atk, and cloak would be dealing around 90-120 dmg per hit, so really I wouldn't recommend it if you have a tight budget (better to spend it on other main lux, you can get a shield of bastion which is so much better, for half the price, or for better armor/weap). But if you have the gold, go ahead.

It would've been nice to have Ammy of different stats to choose from but its like opening a chest in this game u never know what it gonna get...I wish there was a way to test an item before buying.
Actually you can typically get a refund for an item with a support ticket as long as its within a certain period of time after buying the item. Cant remember the exact time you have to send in the ticket for a refund. Think its around a week.
Still waiting for a refund on a staff I purchased been almost 2 weeks and upset about it...Still patiently waiting
PurpleRain 226+ Mage
Vanity 227+ Druid
I can't make the World Purple when it's Gray
Beta Android Tester

It also has a level 100 req. i combined it with the new e bracer a 100 lux e bracer on my 107 mage and am absolutely loving it.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

No offense to anyone but saying a melee druid/mage is like saying a spear ranger or a rogue tank :roll:

I dont know of a single melee druid or mage and i doubt i would start seeing anytime soon because of this ammy. If melee classes have 3k+ attack and misses heaps wtf is a druid gonna do to a boss with half the amount of attack.

Again, no offence to anyone

Ps: we need a caster ammy, screw the damage we want focus.
+10
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn