Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is Warior best Class? Is it better Class than Rogue?

In terms of pvp, warrior wrecks havoc, so warrior obviously better than rogue in pvp.

In termsof PvE, rogues deal more dps than warriors, but warriors got their awesome armor and low energy consumption (relatively speaking), also rogues would get obliterated by those bosses while warriors can generally survive longer, so warrior again wins rogues in pve.

Conclusion: Warrior FTW!

Both classes are focused on doing something different...
Hybrid warriors can kill 5 or more mobs before dieing,while hybrid rogues can kill 3-5 max before dieing solo.Ofcourse,hybrid rogues will beat hybrid warriors,but without pots(for health and energy) they will get less xp,because they die more often...For solo grinding(no plat) warrior is the best choice imo :)
LOL rogues kill faster and lvl faster. a rogue friend of mine out lvled warriors that were lvl 150 when he started.

Both classes are focused on doing something different...
Hybrid warriors can kill 5 or more mobs before dieing,while hybrid rogues can kill 3-5 max before dieing solo.Ofcourse,hybrid rogues will beat hybrid warriors,but without pots(for health and energy) they will get less xp,because they die more often...For solo grinding(no plat) warrior is the best choice imo :)
LOL rogues kill faster and lvl faster. a rogue friend of mine out lvled warriors that were lvl 150 when he started.
outlvling .... let me guess he bought plat and used tons of elixirs? while the warrior prob didnt
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

[/quote]outlvling .... let me guess he bought plat and used tons of elixirs? while the warrior prob didnt[/quote]

nope. Kronoss3000 is his name. he hasnt spent a penny and i know cuz he is a real life friend. he is now lvl 190 and was about 130 when the update came out. he got 130 to 190 before warriors got from 150 to 190. same with MortalCreed but he was 150 win the update came out but still. they also spend the same amount of time if not less on the game.

^meant to quote criminal^
Last edited by Rochoh2000 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.