Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Good News for Most!

Decided its my time to take a break indefinitely.
Too much drama and way too many immature adults on the server for my liking!

Gonna miss you all (well not everyone hehe),
But especially:
Frumbo, Scatha, Alvin (BOOBIES), Cran (Big S :'D), Abi, Viso and the wonderful Cadavar!
Oh and Pup for some bizarre reason :P

It's been a good 18months, but I'm too old for all the nonsense.
Bye for now!
Niff! X
Last edited by Niffmeister on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

Re: Good News for Most!

Change the topic title, idk who in this entire server would take this as good news,

Terrible you have to quit niff
good luck in life (tell me what's it like! :D )
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Plenty of your clan mates (mention no names) would totally agree with my title so it's remaining :D
Then again, they no longer have me (plus my family) to abuse and be very petty with.
Yeah, Ish and Matt are breaking too!

Will miss you a lot Rogue!!
You take care hunny and all the best :D

And Nickkkk, you cannot complain - you never showed your face anymore :'(
I missed that sexy warrior a lot :'D
Last edited by Niffmeister on Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

haha even one of your own doesnt want to play in your world wow
Correction: I'm leaving the game, not server.
You ought join Gwydion, you'll fit right in, ar*ehole.

✌️
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

Bye Niff, hope you change your mind and make a triumphant return one day.

*Cue the music*

Maybe the lure of Celtic Zeroes will be too strong to keep you away when you find out we are all racing around to kill whatever dumbass mythical crappy overpowered boss that drops equally crappy underpowered items that will make children cry and adults act like children when OTM releases the fall event.

I am quitting too, but for the opposite reason, there is simply not enough drama lately for me.

(Below this line is completely unrelated to Niffs goodbye post, just seemed like a good idea at the time...)

Sometimes late at night, i close my eyes and think to myself, wonder what it's like to be the handful of people who play this game seemingly 18 plus hours a day, then I realize, oh yeah, they have no job or life outside of this game, who wants to be like that? Well, obviously they want to be like that, because no matter when I log on, sure enough, there they are, camping a boss or sitting in the castle picking a juicy booger out of their noses.

I stopped wondering what it's like to be a dropout from school, have no job, live off of a rich relative, play a game all day while my significant other slaves away at work, have no social skills, motivation, self esteem or life outside of my mobile device because we have so many who already live that lifestyle in right here on this very server. No, no, I tell you, if you want to know what it's like, just join the Gwydion server and I will point them out for you.

~Fru

*Since the stupidity has already begun in game over my post here, I will add this for those who took me seriously:

sar·casm noun \ˈsär-ˌka-zəm\
: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny
Last edited by frumentarii on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Bye niff! Fun while it lasted. Best of luck to you and your family in the future! Hope to see you again .Good luck in whatever all you guys plan on doing. I'm sticking for longer hehe.

Post edited after frums enlightening dictionary post
:D
:D
Last edited by Heroic on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mage - 196
Ranger - 182

'Not just a team, we are a country'
#ARG #daretodream

Bye niff! I'm gonna miss you ish and matt! I just wanted to thank you for always being there for me

Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

Hope to see you guys again some day :)

And you too fru, it was nice playing with you. Best of luck to you in the future too. :)
Jawz || Lan || Spark