Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ancients clan statement on issues with Elixir clan

Hello,

EDIT: This topic is no longer relevant and the major issue has been closed so we could all learn from it and move on. We talked with Heli (Elixir clan chief) a great deal, explained each other what the main issues were, and agreed that from now on you can report any issues directly to Heli and will do his best to resolve them to both sides satisfaction.
Heli's thread is here: http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 22&t=41494

I rarely do this but the recent events made me to take actions against the poor behavior of members of Elixir clan. I tried to talk to Adeb, who should be chief of Elixir, but I could not reach her. It is hard for me because some people in Elixir are good people and my friends but since there is no way to separate support to them from the support to the rude ones this has to go to the whole Elixir clan for the time being.

You may not agree with me, but I will not support rude and selfish behavior that some Elixir members displayed recently towards other clans. I will not name here, but those who interacted with them know well. The poor behavior included cussing, keeping drops when dicing was agreed, and refusing to group with other clans unless it was beneficial to Elixir clan members.

I suggest all my clan members and all friendly clans to cut off support to Elixir clan, meaning no or limited selling of plat items and no or limited support in boss fights unless the behavior of Elixir members improve.

I know that some of my clan mates left recently to other clans for different reasons and if anyone feels like leaving he or she is free to go no hard feelings what so ever. I always supported most of those who left because they think they will be happier elsewhere and I have also supported others who were my friends in different clans.

I never wanted anything back and expected only a good behavior towards all. But I will not look how those people are now arrogant, rude, selfish, and how they think they are better then others for they have reached higher levels. How much they are mistaken because they would be nothing without our support and soon they will turn into nothing if their behavior does not improve.

I built my clan to be clan of friends and I stress it here and will stress this again and again. I will rather have a small clan who lives in harmony than a clan full of opportunists and selfish power hungry people.

As of now also invitations to Ancients are closed until further noticed till the situation settles. Exceptions are possible but will be discussed individually. This also means that anyone who leaves or already left may not be able to come back to Ancients. I am sorry for this but I think the previous paragraph explained it well.

Toy
Last edited by toycat on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Re: Ancients clan statement on issues with Elixir clan

Hello toy

Helicopter is the chief of elixer so maybe try contacting him?

As for the cussing issue, if you are describing what happened in a levelling room drop me a message ingame and ill tell you exactly what happened, I believe you may have heard one side only

As for not grouping unless in benefits us well I think this is false. I think a lot of high levels don't group unless they need to. Take dl bosses for example you don't get a call for these even if you are right level because it doesn't benefit them.

Today I helped your clan member during pollyx. Did I need to group? No could I have soloed? Yes But I chose to help

I have witnessed your clan members refusing to group also

But drop a message to me in game if you want to hear more of my thoughts
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so

Today I helped your clan member during pollyx. Did I need to group? No could I have soloed? Yes But I chose to help
Dequon, I told it was hard to me to write the above and you are one of the good people in Elixir I mentioned. Btw, I would definitely like to talk to you in-game because you never told me why you left us in first place. You were one of our good members as Dutch was too. But I respect you chose to leave although I miss you two.
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Oh? And what have our members done? Please do tell who did what specifically, pm me in game or on here, whatever.
And maybe talk with the actual chief of the clan, and not who you think it should be.
Notice people talk to you, and not Akbar despite people thinking he should be chief as he appears to lead more than you.

You can hardly expect anything to change when you don't try and help it change, just vote to cut off all interactions with a group of people you don't like. Whatever happened to Toycat being the voice of fairness?
Helicopter: Rogue, 182+ Full Dragonlord armor
Plane: Warrior, 123 Retired - Full frozen armor
Spaceship: Mage, 90 Retired
HotAirBalloon: Druid, 85, Retired
Airplane: Ranger, 54, Retired
Connacht: Itemhold

Chieftain of Elixir.

Hello,

I suggest all my clan members and all friendly clans to cut off support to Elixir clan, meaning no or limited selling of plat items and no or limited support in boss fights unless the behavior of Elixir members improve.

Toy
I have not been back in the game or in Elixir long, but I have not noticed anything since I have been playing that would suggest that they condone any bad behaviors. There was the arena battle a few weeks ago, but I thought that was done more in fun than anything else. We all still fought together and grouped together after that.

As I am sure that you are aware, you can not watch/control everyone in a clan 24/7, especially when you are a newish clan with new members.

I wouldn't think this, whatever the issue, would have to go to a public forum.

As a rule, I have seen us call/group/level with people from almost every clan. Our clan leaders are very generous people and fun to play with. Other people always wonder why we get to so many boss fights and it is because we call each other. When other people get upset that I didn't call them and I said that their clan was there (including Ancients) and figured they got the call that way, they often say that their clannies don't call.

It is disappointing that you would try to punish a whole clan because you might have a feud with a few people. Or maybe I missed something (I haven't been on much today) and the whole direction of our clan has changed overnight.

I actually had to check the forums to make sure this was the real Toycat before posting. I'm kind of hoping it is a joke or gag.

"The poor behavior included cussing, keeping drops when dicing was agreed, and refusing to group with other clans unless it was beneficial to Elixir clan members."

That is not something that most of us in Elixir would condone.

A clan war is not something that Lugh needs. It might make things a little more interesting, but would not be helpful or fun for long.
----------
Castiglioni - 180 Druid in Lugh
147 Ranger
Member of Clan Elixir

Wait. This post is because the behaviour of individuals? Lol seriously? Want me to make a list of scum thats in your and other's clans? Whats this about..
Please leave this sort of thing out until after I've spoken with Toy . . . Thanks.
Helicopter: Rogue, 182+ Full Dragonlord armor
Plane: Warrior, 123 Retired - Full frozen armor
Spaceship: Mage, 90 Retired
HotAirBalloon: Druid, 85, Retired
Airplane: Ranger, 54, Retired
Connacht: Itemhold

Chieftain of Elixir.