Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Impersonator

Hey guys,
Just warning you all of a lowbie by the name of BradIey95 (with an i) that is cruising around arawn Cussing and stirring up trouble. When he types in game, the name comes up identical as the real brad which means he is easily mistaken (see first picture)
Just to clarify he is not brad, he is not a bada spy and any insults etc he has thrown out were done by a gutless coward that tries to taint other players images for "fun".
Now, have a good day
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Re: Impersonator

There are also impersonators of Asceliral and Girlsmama too. I had a long chat with the person spamming, and have many screenshots. I won't name names because the forum rules prevent that. But I call upon the clan leaders of this person's clan to tell the person to stop it. This person's goals are purely to harass people and get people to quit playing Celtic Heroes, and I have the screenshots to prove this.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I have posted a support ticket as well. We have had some questionable whispering as well from a fake Asceliri. Always check the level of the player whispering / talking! It seems as if this person is wanting to cause lots of trouble between the clans. Classic Troll.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

I have posted a support ticket as well. We have had some questionable whispering as well from a fake Asceliri. Always check the level of the player whispering / talking! It seems as if this person is wanting to cause lots of trouble between the clans. Classic Troll.
I wanted to thank Nightingale for working with us on this issue. Right now, this person continues to spam this one person in my clan, filling up his chat box making it impossible for him to chat or play this game. I'm hoping that OTM will resolve this quickly.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I think it will also help if people in both clans (you know who you are) refrain from shouting unpleasantries to taunt each other. These sort of behaviour does not speak well of those who indulge in it and only engenders more bitter feelings towards each other. And one achieves nothing from it apart from showing others how nasty or ill behaved you are. On the positive side, I do see improvements as there is now a lot less unfathomable talks at dl boss camping so let us keep it up. Also, I think it is now a lot safer to go to the arena without one clan killing members of the other which is good. Good clean competition is fun and exciting but ugly behavior spoils the fun.