Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Celtic Heroes Best Youtuber is Back!!!!!

Haha sorry. Not being conceited or anything but that title would go to either me, MrAppBee
are you kidding? I hope so...
people only watched your videos for the beta content, that's all.
Sorry but you're mistaken :)

The beta days were definitely my golden days, but I still get asked a ton to make CH videos by a lot of people, as far as I know I'm the only one who's actually Fully partnered that makes videos. So yea you're incorrect.
Ahahaha appbee ur funny but yes ur right it would have to be, for quality, 1. Infinity 2.Mrappbee 3.Trueappcrafter 4.Hav0c(me)

But u dont make ch vids anymore so, u dont count and neither does trueappcrafter he isnt active anymore, and other people like ozaxo and more quit ch youtubers. Infinity is by far on top of the ch youtube world. If u made ch videos actively, then maybe u would be up there too. But im acually second because im acually active atm :)
I've been making some, maybe like 2, will be uploading some soon, actually in terms of quality I think I'm top notch, infinity is definitely on par though. I'd say we're equals.

TrueAppCrafter will be back and he's definitely one of the best who isn't getting as much attention as he deserves.

Haha sorry. Not being conceited or anything but that title would go to either me, MrAppBee
are you kidding? I hope so...
people only watched your videos for the beta content, that's all.
Sorry but you're mistaken :)

The beta days were definitely my golden days, but I still get asked a ton to make CH videos by a lot of people, as far as I know I'm the only one who's actually Fully partnered that makes videos. So yea you're incorrect.
Ahahaha appbee ur funny but yes ur right it would have to be, for quality, 1. Infinity 2.Mrappbee 3.Trueappcrafter 4.Hav0c(me)

But u dont make ch vids anymore so, u dont count and neither does trueappcrafter he isnt active anymore, and other people like ozaxo and more quit ch youtubers. Infinity is by far on top of the ch youtube world. If u made ch videos actively, then maybe u would be up there too. But im acually second because im acually active atm :)
I've been making some, maybe like 2, will be uploading some soon, actually in terms of quality I think I'm top notch, infinity is definitely on par though. I'd say we're equals.

TrueAppCrafter will be back and he's definitely one of the best who isn't getting as much attention as he deserves.

Didnt u just make video telling everyone u pretty much quit ch(for the third time). Why would u do this then continue making vids?!
ROSEMERTA:
lvl 135 Rouge Lenix
RHIANNON:
lvl 90 Mage Zerido
Member of Celtic Clan: AgroSin

Successful Celtic Heroes Youtuber, Visit my Channel for Everything CH!!
http://m.youtube.com/user/hav0cpays

I found your slide show of pictures more entertaining than your mumble of a voice in the back ground. I'll go record videos with CH with some dps tips or music videos or something more entertaining than that.
Ouch, I agree some people just don't have the gifted video voice but go easy on him :p , I include myself among those people that lack it Lol.

TrueAppCrafter has excellent voice overs though check him out.
Last edited by SpiritHealer on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.