Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan: CelticReign: Fizzles out after a great fun run

Clan: CelticReign Great fun clan of people fizzles out due to insane RL schedules and vacuum of leadership. Will always remember the fun times! All the best!

So we had a great run for a few fun months. But RL busy-times and a failure to fill the leadership vacuum have left a great number of good people looking for a clan.

I just wanna wish everyone the best. We really did some great things on server and for our crew while we played together. And were able to outfit a ton of people with full warden gear, people who had never come close before.

So it's been a honor and a ton of fun, and I know many of us will remain friends going forward.

All the best,

Teaweasel
Last edited by Teaweasel on Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Clan: CelticFire: End Game, Frag focused, poised for mo

TeaWeasel,

Last night I was invited to join CelticReign and I am glad to be part of this organized and well-mannered clan. I did notice that so far I am one of only a few level 50s members, and perhaps the only ranger who is not yet 60+. From what I gather, I won't be much use for red bosses until I'm at least mid 60s. In the meantime, I wanted to express that I am glad to be part of the clan and I will up my participation in boss kills once I know I can actually do some damage on them.

My lvl is mid 50s now and my plan is to just keep my head down and lvl as fast as I can fighting mobs in Stonevale. I am new to MMORPGs but I have enjoyed learning how to be a better player from other clan members and by browsing the forums. If there's a better way for me and other mid 50s to contribute in the meantime just let me know.
Server: Arawn
Nightshadowz mid 50's lvl ranger
Clan: CelticReign

When I said split the red boss drop between the three clans that killed it, that included urs, as none of ur guys got a drop that battle I thought It would of been the fairest way as we would all of benifited,. I wondered at the time why u wasn't impressed with that, did u think ur clan wasn't included in that suggestion? or did u just not like the idea of splitting the drop that way?

Any way gratz on the growth :)
NAME... Bubbles
CLASS... Druid
LVL... 101
CLAN... BadaBing chief
SERVER... ARAWN

fools fail for want of wisdom

When I said split the red boss drop between the three clans that killed it, that included urs, as none of ur guys got a drop that battle I thought It would of been the fairest way as we would all of benifited,. I wondered at the time why u wasn't impressed with that, did u think ur clan wasn't included in that suggestion? or did u just not like the idea of splitting the drop?

Any way gratz on the growth :)
It's nothing personal Bubs, but when you go on numerous red boss fights and hear the same "3 clans" phrase used again and again, (yours wasn't the first time by far), you realize that you as a small clan are gonna get the "scraps" at the table. And is that fair? Maybe it is, quite honestly, it's loot not world peace, and that system helps and aids about 85% of the people playing.

But if you don't want to be pressured into joining these clans, then you hafta figure another way, and we did. I have have no hate for you Bubs, I just think that the other "15%" were getting tired, and it pushed us to make a better decision. It's always on us, not you to succeed. We can't whine, we can't blame you, you have found your niche. So now we plan to find ours.
TeaWeasel,

Last night I was invited to join CelticReign and I am glad to be part of this organized and well-mannered clan. I did notice that so far I am one of only a few level 50s members, and perhaps the only ranger who is not yet 60+.
You lucked out, and entered before we got the word out to the guardians to kinda put a hold on recruitment :). Anyway, just have fun bro. You don't have experience with our previous family clan atmosphere's but basically as long as you are a stand-up member of the Arawn community, we will accept with open arms. Welcome.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Teaweasel, Best of luck to you on this endeavor. This may be the perfect time to form a clan with the primary goals of killing the frag bosses, such as SpireHoof, Felgren or Starspell for Elms, Crowns and Dragons. Since there is such a focus on Astral gear upgrade bosses by other clans currently. CelticReign's goals will be appealing to allot of players that can be easily overlooked by these clans, and not ready to make that jump to Deadroot or Rockbelly but desire to grow and gear themselves up as a unified clan.
Frank [Dead] | Gareldar [Dead]
Arawn since 2011

TeaWeasel,

Last night I was invited to join CelticReign and I am glad to be part of this organized and well-mannered clan. I did notice that so far I am one of only a few level 50s members, and perhaps the only ranger who is not yet 60+. From what I gather, I won't be much use for red bosses until I'm at least mid 60s. In the meantime, I wanted to express that I am glad to be part of the clan and I will up my participation in boss kills once I know I can actually do some damage on them.

My lvl is mid 50s now and my plan is to just keep my head down and lvl as fast as I can fighting mobs in Stonevale. I am new to MMORPGs but I have enjoyed learning how to be a better player from other clan members and by browsing the forums. If there's a better way for me and other mid 50s to contribute in the meantime just let me know.
Let me know what time you play my tank is currently lvl 56 ill group with you and we can both lvl a little more quickly.