Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Recruiting for Divine

Hello,

I am Noodle and i have officially quit prime for many reasons and one of them was i wanted to create my own clan and get away from all the drama that Danu has and be friendly with everybody.

I create Divine which is from the ranks 80+ at the moment, the level requirement may go up slightly over the weeks till we get enough people.

Please message/whisper Noodle if you wish to join.

Clan rules will be discussed with myself and there is not many so don't be afraid :3

We hope to become a friendly clan who boss alot, level to be the strongest and in the end.. Just have a fun.. As it is a game afterall!

Thanks!

Hope i'll be seeing some of you asking to join soon (:
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Re: Recruiting for Divine

What?? You didnt add the correct amount of water?
Great clans are not made there grown. 24 hours isnt long enough to establish the fundamentals of a growing clan.
Finding trustworthy players to help you run it takes time and dedication. Your not going to find that standing in the castle recruiting players begging for armor.
Danu - Ra - Warrior - 180
Clan - Nitro

What?? You didnt add the correct amount of water?
Great clans are not made there grown. 24 hours isnt long enough to establish the fundamentals of a growing clan.
Finding trustworthy players to help you run it takes time and dedication. Your not going to find that standing in the castle recruiting players begging for armor.
+1

youll need to ask a few people you know and trust ingame to help start the clan
you cant just recruit random people

you need a few base members that you know you can trust
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

it was allways hard to start a clan thats able to do endgame stuff.

i was happy to be part of the best clans on danu over my whole playtime. My first clan was Clan Death, then Somar and I started Defiant, then Defiant and Chosens merged into Prime.

The ppl that are addicted, want to play in the best clan, that have active and dedicated players. Most wont join a clan with only a bunch of "outsiders" (pls dont blame me for this, but if ur not in the main three clan, u are an outsider). If u put enough efford in your clan, and find some few ppl to join, it could work, but it takes time!

As we started Defiant, everybody told us, it wont work, only two ppl arent able to do bosses or compete with other clans. But well the older players know how it worked :)

But Clans like Prime, maybe Unbreak have biiiiig clanbanks full of stuff that the members make to join and not to leave. Everyone want a part of the nice loot thats in the bank. New clans havent got that well stuffed banks. and so the most wont join the clan with the lower bank :(
-Username: DeathDruid
-Retired Druid
-Druid on the server Danu

-Username: Similius
-Retired Rogue
-First lvl 60 on Server Danu