Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta application process - Ends Friday 10th Feb

To apply for the beta, send an email to: beta@onethumbmobile.com

In the email subject/title put: beta application: forum username (e.g. beta application: admin)

In the body of the email put the following information:

1) Your main character name and world that it is on
2) An email address which you can access via your device (the beta build links will be sent directly to your device via email)
3) Your device type (e.g. iPhone 3G, iPad 2, iPod 4g etc)
4) Your device UDID (there are lots of free apps on the app store that will read your udid for you)

A few notes:

- Only one device per person, we are limited by Apple on the number of devices rather than the number of beta testers
- Previous beta testers will automatically be accepted if they use the same device as before, however they need to apply again
- If you miss any of the info out we can't accept the application but we will mail you back and let you know what is missing so you can apply again
- The beta application process will be open for 1 week, it is not first come first served so there is no rush to get your application in first

Thanks and see you in the beta world!

Re: Beta application process

Cheers admin :) sent my application
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

In the email title put: beta application: forum username (e.g. beta application: admin)

In the subject put the following information:
Not to nitpick but the "subject" is usually synonymous with the Title in an email format.

Maybe you don't mean Subject, but Body? I hope people understand but you might get emails with all that info in the title
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Just sent in my aplication been waiting foreve for this im so excited.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

In the email title put: beta application: forum username (e.g. beta application: admin)

Not to nitpick but the "subject" is usually synonymous with the Title in an email format.

Maybe you don't mean Subject, but Body? I hope people understand but you might get emails with all that info in the title
Well i didnt even notice that i guess i knew what he meant by title but this could become confusing to thers.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

Hey thanks I edited it - as long as people get us all the information we should be OK.

Also thanks for your application :D

Hey I've just sent about 5 beta applications but each time they fail to send... I have the email address exactly tight but I get the send failed message...

What do I do?

Hey I've just sent about 5 beta applications but each time they fail to send... I have the email address exactly tight but I get the send failed message...

What do I do?
Hey thanks I have received your applications. It's just somethign playing up with the email I am looking into it now.

Thanks!

Just sent my application :)
I do hope i get picked as I am on the game a lot of the time and I do also come on the forums everyday but most of the time im not logged in because my crappy laptop doesnt save my log in info :/

when will we know if we have been accepted for the beta test?

thanks!
Last edited by Santino on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Santino
Class: Mage
Level: 149
Clan: wildorchids
World: Herne
PVP BEASTTTT!!!!
Player Since - 2011

I have applied error free (hopefully), although my first message failed i
Just created a new message and sent it, maybe that will help. Anyways good luck hope it works for you :)
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me