Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What skills should I max ?

Take out Assassinate for Quick Strike. Assassinate is slow, evades a lot, and you can't even use it for most of the fight. Quick Strike is a great combo with Shadowstrike because they're both instant casts. If you have enough leftover points you might want to put it into Assassinate then if it's enough, otherwise put it in a stat boosting skill like Poison Weapon or Fast Reflexes. Hope this helps.

If you want a solo leveling skill set then yeah, you'll want Fast Reflexes and Life Steal. Riposte is great too since it deals heavy damage without attack delay and recasts quickly. Put the rest in Sneaky Attack or Shadowstrike and you'll do fine.
Ty for advice this really helped!
Take out Assassinate for Quick Strike. Assassinate is slow, evades a lot, and you can't even use it for most of the fight. Quick Strike is a great combo with Shadowstrike because they're both instant casts. If you have enough leftover points you might want to put it into Assassinate then if it's enough, otherwise put it in a stat boosting skill like Poison Weapon or Fast Reflexes. Hope this helps.

Also ty for more advice! Just one more question..... Where should I lvl up?

the lvl 120-125 golems die fast, but high dmg
i'll say try golems first, dont go too far since they get stronger, if u kill fast its good
then move to boggans, first the normal boggans that match ur lvl, then fire, at 138 u can start lvl 140 warbeasts, then idk im just 139 on my warrior
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If i had to choose between quickstrike and shadowstrike I would choose shadowstrik in a heartbeat.

And golems are too slow for leveling. Try either grey ghosts or the blackstones.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135