Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mods or admins need to visit taranis!

Taranis has about 0 attention from admin or staff. If you haven't noticed, Taranis is ALWAYS the last world to come back online after an update, and we have the least people on global leaderboards... I would not be surprised (I have not been on every server) if we have the nicest and most helpful high-levels on the server....

Also, you guys ignore us so much that we have to have OUR OWN forum moderator. Maybe you should visit our forums and see..

Please come visit us,
Regenleif
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Taranis has about 0 attention from admin or staff. If you haven't noticed, Taranis is ALWAYS the last world to come back online after an update, and we have the least people on global leaderboards... I would not be surprised (I have not been on every server) if we have the nicest and most helpful high-levels on the server....

Also, you guys ignore us so much that we have to have OUR OWN forum moderator. Maybe you should visit our forums and see..

Please come visit us,
Regenleif
Taranis boasts the highest number of players 180+ :D
180 druid- DingoSirius
158 druid-
159 mage- AmagingDingo
144 warrior-
141 ranger-
134 rogue-
113 rogue(retired)

Please come visit us,
Regenleif
Taranis boasts the highest number of players 180+ :D
Woo go Taranis, the smallest world with highest players !!
Now admin needs come Taranis and we can the new end game boss
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Please come visit us,
Regenleif
Not true it was the only world up after update 4 for 3 hours
-kickbutt level 140+ warrior [dps]
-onlysniper level 50+ ranger [dps] [inactive]
-gregmoth level 60 mage on v1 [deleted]
-fankai level 61+ druid [dual log]

I can imagine the entire server trying to kill the admin in the arena :lol;
Lmao.

Taranis is a happy hippyish world. We would be more likely to hug admin in the arena.

That or spam the cheer button in close proximity to admin.
180 druid- DingoSirius
158 druid-
159 mage- AmagingDingo
144 warrior-
141 ranger-
134 rogue-
113 rogue(retired)