Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rogue - Dragonlord Rondel - Offhand

That's pretty terrible. 1:no regen 2: skill and divine dmg only work on certain bosses/adds 3: the skill is a copy of REND so since its a DoT effect, only 1 person out of ALl the ppl fighting the boss can use the skill on the boss since multiple skills don't stack
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

That's pretty terrible. 1:no regen 2: skill and divine dmg only work on certain bosses/adds 3: the skill is a copy of REND so since its a DoT effect, only 1 person out of ALl the ppl fighting the boss can use the skill on the boss since multiple skills don't stack
dragon armor is only for bosses thats how otm wanted it, i agree it should have regen we all in beta wanted it to, and i also believe dot skills should stack if i cut u 4 times u bleed in 4 spots the same concept should be with dot skills if someone casts rend it shouldnt automatically negate someone else rend.

actually divine dmg does add to ur over all dmg and will do damage to other mobs, but it will also have a larger effect on the bosses. so in a way it is better than the lux offhands, plus i believe it adds more dmg than the axes.

and gratz to someone finally getting the offhand :D it looks awesome! (the design however might need a bit of work...)
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

atually only similar skills dont stack. a boss can be inflicted with strangling vines, rend, stinging swarm all at once. the new skill is different than rend so someone CAN cast the DL skill and another cast rend and both skills will affect the boss.
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

actually divine dmg does add to ur over all dmg and will do damage to other mobs, but it will also have a larger effect on the bosses. so in a way it is better than the lux offhands, plus i believe it adds more dmg than the axes.

and gratz to someone finally getting the offhand :D it looks awesome! (the design however might need a bit of work...)
Although divine damage does in fact show up on ur stats page it has no affect on other mobs we did a lot of testing on this and found it only affects certain mobs which are ones with the chaos aura. They made it show up on stats page so a player can know the maximum amount of damage possible on any mob so for chaos aura mobs the damage shown in stats page could be achieved.

Yes, it's a bit disappointing which is why we are going to gear a lot more weapons before more offhands. The offhand itself is good, but only on chaos aura bosses and mobs. And yeah, we definitely were hoping for it to have some energy regen and elemental damage instead but oh well. Also, I wasn't sure either if divine damage worked on all mobs so i tested it with only a full frozen set with H2H. Sucks that it didn't work, then I realized we'd be screwed out of 300 extra damage on normal mobs from offhand and full suit :cry: