Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New skill areas

I thought it would be very helpful to post what skills drop in what areas. If you've found a skill please add it and the area!

Fingal's Cave:
Ice Blast
Longshot
Bless
Shatter
Riposte
Double Attack

Dunskeig Sewers:
Skewer
Shadowstrike
Defensive Formation
Explosive Arrow
Stinging Swarm
Frostbite

Carrowmore Tunnels:
Sharpen Weapons
Life Steal
Shield Wall
Fire Attunement
Rescue
Sanctuary
Energy Harvest
Rupture
Double Shot
Ice Attunement
Expose Weakness

In my experience farming in Fingal's Cave, any mob can drop a manual or a ring. I've found Greater rings from killing 1*s. Another thing I've found is that 5* bosses seem to drop a manual or ring 100% of the time. Also, they never drop anything below a greater ring. I've killed a good number of 5*s, as well as my friend, and always gotten drops following this.

And I think OTM has nerfed skill drop rates. I had several manuals of each skill from Fingal's cave in a day or two of farming, and now I'm lucky to get one of each in the same amount of time.
Last edited by GraybeardHalt on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 am, edited 11 times in total.
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

Re: New skill areas

I've found many of those skills in Carrowmore tunnels and Fingal's cave, and some in the time I spent farming hawkhursts. They drop in every new area I believe, along with the rings.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I've found many of those skills in Carrowmore tunnels and Fingal's cave, and some in the time I spent farming hawkhursts. They drop in every new area I believe, along with the rings.
I think you may have misunderstood me lol. Of the new skills, certain skills drop in each of the new areas. Im trying to see if we can compile that so people know where to farm if theyre trying to get a skill.

I think it random drop i got stinging swarm at sewer too!!
Thanks, I didn't know where stinging swarm drop but I thought it was Carrowmore. Seems I was wrong.

I know fire attunement dropped from one of the boggans in Carrowmore while training, so I'm assuming Ice attunement probably does too. Also got a fire attunement ring from red emberclaw boggans. :)
World: Gwydion
Bluehurrican3- Lvl 220 - Mage

I know fire attunement dropped from one of the boggans in Carrowmore while training, so I'm assuming Ice attunement probably does too. Also got a fire attunement ring from red emberclaw boggans. :)
Thanks Blue! I don't know about Ice Attunement though, I think Turnip got it from the sewers.

Rescue and sanctuary manuals ALWAYS drop in carrowmore it was very annoying.
DUBSIDIA

First Warrior to Lvl 190 on server!

General of Revenge

"It's all fun and games until someone loses the lock"

energy harvest in carrow btw
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-

Arawn
Rranger52 200+

Thanks for the help everyone! Skills not on list:
Frostbite