Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What is the role of a rogue now? I have no idea

Hey im a level 157 rogue, i was just wondering what is our role now cause were kinda useless, mages now insanly out dps us due to the fact their firebolt combined with lures and an attunment spell is like a assinate without the restrictions and a cool down time lower than quike strike. Warriors can be dmg or tanks thanks to frenzys new time. We should get a skill to rival firebolt or get a better damage boost skill that lasts 2 minutes as far as im concerned were kinda useless now, we can't tank or be the best damage so yeah what now?
Galadeep level 157+ Rogue :D :lol:
Coriolis level 125+ Druid :)
Gwydion
Clan
Solitaire Best Clan Ever :shock:
Hardest hitter on Gwydion without Earth stone :P

Re: What is the role of a rogue now? I have no idea

Huh? Your saying firebolt is as powerful as an assasinate? lol ok. A level 30 firebolt lists as like just over 1k plus mabye 400 in attunement so unless your mages are epic geared and your not Idk what your talking about. Also don't forget that took 60 points for bolt to hit that high ...
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Buddy a mage i train with hits 3k plus bolts every time
Ok sure he probably has huge focus bonus items and a bunch of + skills items and a good fire lure. Between attunement, bolt, and lure, he probaby has a total of 90 points invested lol.

Still want to complain about it? Just imagine a lvl 90 assasinate lol.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Buddy a mage i train with hits 3k plus bolts every time
Ok sure he probably has huge focus bonus items and a bunch of + skills items and a good fire lure. Between attunement, bolt, and lure, he probaby has a total of 90 points invested lol.

Still want to complain about it? Just imagine a lvl 90 assasinate lol.
*puts hand up* ILL COMPLAIN. Lol. A lvl 90 assassinate would destroy a rogues energy, no doubt about that lol.
World- Sulis
FrostKnight- LVL 222 Ranger
FrostDagger- LVL 198 Rogue
Sancus- LVL 197 Mage

So what? Stop using energy shield then. Btw, my rogue never runs outta energy. Even if I am spamming skills over and over in bossfights. All I have is 20 energy regen. You guys get 80+
That's funny, me with 10 focus(i assume you are dps and use nothing in focus) and my 25 regen dagger I run out of energy in like 2 skills.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]