Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Heads up, rogues.

I recently bit the bullet and changed my build to suit the update.
Goodbye pure auto dps, welcome back skills.

I started off with my old setup... qs, sneaky, reflex, smoke, poison. It was okay...nothing special, needs a lot of regen.
Then I swapped sneaky for shadowstrike and poison for riposte... HOLY COW THEY ARE AMAZING. A 6-second cloak that hits 'up to 1565' (900ish on mobs my level) and a jumping (yeah, fk you bolas) attack that has the sameish energy cost as qs, almost same cooldown and almost the damage of sneaky (damage on mobs is very close to description, as opposed to the 1k gap for sneaky).

Did i mention theyre both insta-cast?

Get these skills. Just get them. Do it. Now.
Belenus
Elementals

Kiyarah - 222
PiercingHeart - 193
Kiystroyer - 139
Hexi - 137
Alleviate - 135

Re: Heads up, rogues.

:cry: I'm trying but can't find them. I like life steal and have rebirth books just waiting for shadowstrike and riposte
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

:cry: I'm trying but can't find them. I like life steal and have rebirth books just waiting for shadowstrike and riposte
Life steal is a nice idea but is a bit under-powered and needs a buff.

Shadow and Riposte are nice, though unfortunately they increased the energy consumption of Shadow by 50%.. (It used to be exactly the same as QS, now 50% more).
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

agree lol =p i m turning on QS(35/35) shadowstrike (35/35) riposte (35/35) life steal (40/35) and smoke bomb ( 10-20) and its feakingly awsome!! with my dagger of the bounty and bone dagger OR my bone spear and the dmg shield ( its sooo cool one to solo, u gyes shouled try!!!) the skills go fast and i kill really fast as i mostly solo lvl!!

lifesteal is a great idea but i agree that at 40/35 it shoul heal more close to 600, as my average is 450/600. Its really useful but use a lot of energy no kidding!! lol i need to have the ring/bracelet/ammy and dagger = 100 per tick to keep energy decent. But i agree that i win a lot in speed!

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh

I recently bit the bullet and changed my build to suit the update.
Goodbye pure auto dps, welcome back skills.

I started off with my old setup... qs, sneaky, reflex, smoke, poison. It was okay...nothing special, needs a lot of regen.
Then I swapped sneaky for shadowstrike and poison for riposte... HOLY COW THEY ARE AMAZING. A 6-second cloak that hits 'up to 1565' (900ish on mobs my level) and a jumping (yeah, fk you bolas) attack that has the sameish energy cost as qs, almost same cooldown and almost the damage of sneaky (damage on mobs is very close to description, as opposed to the 1k gap for sneaky).

Did i mention theyre both insta-cast?

Get these skills. Just get them. Do it. Now.
What stats do u have? Skills go up with stats, so I want to know how much your build supports it. Great idea withcthe skills though, just outta get shadow strike first!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!