Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can OTM not handle criticism?

I don't know th circumstances, but maybe this advice may help. When complaining about something, do not insult OTM and just post negative comments. Instead, say specifically what you don't like and how you could improve it. Don't get angry; remain calm and help the development team out.

Again, I don't know why these people were banned or what they did, but this may be a reason.

When some people have put thousands of dollars/pounds /euros or w.e into this game and the game isnt going how they want. They have made suggestions over and over and over again but none seem to have been heard? When you try to make game balanced show them what they have done wrong and why and when its just seems to get ignored. Then people get annoyed and rage. People do feel ignored on this game many time great skill suggestions have happened and rubbish ones have seem to gotten through? Great ideas for update and improving end game content happened but instead they haven't bothered or so it seems. This is update 4 with no real pvp no sieges no real competition all players want to do is help and we are ignored. Its a massive problem posted so many times about rogue skills and problems and nothing is done... The personally puts me into a rage cause the money i have spent on the game.

Personal attacks are never intended but the reason they happen is pure frustration from the game and how it doesnt seem to develop into much more then a money grabbing system. I dont mind paying for a game which listens to the players which not 6 months ago seemed to work great but paying for a game which no longer listens an seems to be going no where anytime soon makes me think why bother?
Yes I agree with you Brookie. It's not that people are complaining and whining about the new update. There are suggestions being made that would greatly improve the game! We as players are offering solutions to the problems, and we are being ignored. One of the biggest reasons I've played and supported this game is because I felt the developers actually cares about what the players had to say. What happened?
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

Yes I agree with you Brookie. It's not that people are complaining and whining about the new update. There are suggestions being made that would greatly improve the game! We as players are offering solutions to the problems, and we are being ignored. One of the biggest reasons I've played and supported this game is because I felt the developers actually cares about what the players had to say. What happened?

You got it,

From a game the use to be friendly to all level players opinions and you can still see it on this version, you got the needs and vision of all players they did a wonderful job with the size levels everything except 3 issues the are related more to style of playing then the game itself.

I can't really blame OTM as very spoken player i Can tell you they addressed all players concerns over the last year ,you can see in every inch of the update, if the addition like "ENRAGED " , "curse of death" , " sigils issue " are more base on players opinions at high level and selfish ways of those players but not OTM . And this are the really bad parts of the update.

They took all players suggestion you can see it , just some were to self-center.

Where OTM is to blame is how the have handle those issues here on forums IMO is due. To frustration of the criticism of this beautiful and hard worked update been ignore due to a few issues. But large suggested fix have been implement and others totally ignore.
Last edited by Sicario on Sat May 11, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
A temporal account until my regular forum account is free it .
152+ Warrior
Danu
Unbrekable

In-Game banning of accounts of known outspoken critics (Dogma, Papi, others) within a few short weeks and 6 months+ of having to deal with the same reported scammers is laughable to me.

OTM is the judge, jury and executioner, obviously they legally can sell you 100 sigils a year ago and change them into 100 goldfish at the drop of a hat, it is in the ToS, we all signed it. It's sad, and unfortunate, but it's legal. But drop kicking respected and beloved players for textbook rule violations would only be ok if OTM ever read and followed that txt book with other offenses, account trading, scamming, mod'ing, etc.

To this point, the txt book of "bannable offenses" has so much white-out in it, we are getting high trying to read it.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

To this point, the txt book of "bannable offenses" has so much white-out in it, we are getting high trying to read it.
Pretty much the only things that would get an in-game account banned as a result of a forum post are real world threats or actions taking place outside of the game against a clan, the company or a player, or very extreme violent posts that we would be worried about exposing anyone too. Anything else at most will get warnings and a forum ban and would not affect an account in game. But even then we usually allow many many posts before starting to take action because obviously we want everyone here talking about the game and any criticism is very useful to have as long as there is something positive that could result from it.