Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

@dogma

0 avalon members had temp bans from the plat issue, why? Because of our integrity. We also do not share applications, nor did we share info about the beta
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I don't.
****bonus info****
The maclirs chest was in beta 10 gold each and gave us plat. So people could buy 1000's got the plat then switched to their live game and bought goods with it and some even sold the goods to ppl on their server.
OTM definitly put their foot down and stopped it and took all items back and what not and even banned a few testers, but this shows the the mind set of many beta testers.
That's messed up...

http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com

Why is everyone blaming Avalon about all this? I believe Avalon had some very good points, whereas some did not. Not all Avalon players agreed with each other. And there were definately a few heated discussions between a couple of Avalon players but from what i see now, though the majority of the game seems difficult most of the fixes and descisions were not chosen by the testers. Otm decided about a few things for themselves that obviously didnt work how they hoped, and then there were large scale bugs that didnt show in beta that showed in live game. Neither Avalon nor OTM can be blamed for these. Though Avalon were a majority they all did have different opinions and werent always listened to. Stop assuming one clan caused all the problems with the update!
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Why is it that people all go to point the finger in one localised direction... AVALON. Death penalty no Avalons Idea, yes we made some noise on it. Like 3-4 avalonians made some noise on it. Other made noise on it too. We arent the only people that support these ideas.

Seriously you guys are just dumb and pathetic, you don't look at the facts, you are blinded by half of the facts that only suits your purpose. If you look at all of the facts you would understand that 60%+ of ALL forum members are to blame for ALL the changes within the game. Why is that you ask? Well, People were asking for harder bosses, not ONLY Aalon, but others too. OTM were thinking of ways to do this, they did this in a creative way using the enrage timer. Yes only the beta testers had an agreement on this, but it would not of been born if half of the damn forums didnt ask for harder bosses.

So who is to blame here? The beta community? NO, Avalon? NO, the Forum community? YES!

So I say this, once again, look at all of the facts not just that points that suit you best!

Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

I try to be as nice and understanding as possible but when people just blatantly accuse others before looking at the facts and them self first or make piss of my clan and my mates within it, I have to say something. And you Hoeim have just pissed me off, generally I don't have anyone I really dislike and you somehow have managed to reach up and beyond.
Last edited by Pestillence on Thu May 09, 2013 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

I dont moderate threads my clan is involved in as it is asking for the whiners to scream "no fair!"
Let me ask u an honest question...

Do u think that it is right to have so many people on the beta from the same clan... What if my clan *Ancients* would have done this and completely gone against what u wanted? Wouldn't u be mad as well? I just believe there should have been a fair selection of beta testers... And ur members are attacking me for expressing my feeling :)

Cheers 8-)
You do know you're asking a Avalon member who was not only a beta tester but is a forum MOD as well?
ROFL the blatant over support from OTM to clan Avalon is outrageous.
And PIGMAN is a Avalon's youngest member why is a child a forum mod?
Not the youngest
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Hoeim, im not going to go for round two with you, I have said more then enough. Its time for you to just shut your damn mouth and stop trying to cause drama
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

@Dogma

Its the easy way out it seems. Dogma brags in a couple of his posts earlier in this thread. Gives me the impression he is big-headed and a blame passer. Seriously throw the act away , we all know what your motives are . You cant stand being at fault , and you cant escape this one because it is too late. I hope they ban you for all the crap you have said about: Beta testers, whining, Name and Shame being violated, and some others such as forum misconduct. You are a disgrace to high level of play.
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

How is it no one can see that I am fighting for the lower lvls in beta and have stated many times that I do not hate Avalon and that my issues are with OTM.
Yet you all keep coming back sending things directly to me.
When did I single anyone in Avalon out?
I have been saying since day 1 that I am against the fact 8 people from the same clan can and will corrupt beta data.
In no way am I saying you're bad people I am simply saying that the data given is severely weighed in 1 clans favor.
Last edited by HoenheimOfLight on Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

I don't mod any topic having to do with my clan as my rescission may be biased. Thats why i haven't locked it

@dogma because you keep saying avalon did things we didnt
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out