Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Log In Issues with Certain Devices

After witnessing the non-existent customer service at some other MMO/gaming companies out there, I have to say that I personally think OTM is doing a good job with communication. At least they are keeping us in the loop. At least the loading screen tells us that they know there is an issue and they are working on it. At least the forum mods are responsive and friendly. OTM is doing a great job. Cut them some slack.
Lev 200 Druid: Aernak | Lev 202 Rogue: Xaima | Lev 200 Mage: EvoAngel | Lev 190 Ranger: PegBundy | Lev 155 Warrior: Akroma
Clan Avalon of Morrigan

I've found a way to play... But u must follow these steps carefully...

1. Delete all of ur app history (double pressing home button and holding down on apps that appear and click the red circle in top left corner)

2. Shut down device completly... Let sit for atleast one minute if not a little more

3. Turn back on after waiting time... Put in ur pass code and wait for ur Internet to connect to ur device

4. After Internet is connected launch game... DO NOT HIT THE BUTTON THAT SAYS *CONTINUE* hit login.

5. It may take up to 50 try's but it will work eventually... So instead of complaining. Do this... And u will atleast get to see the game....

-when i say 50 try's i just mean hitting *login* and crashing before it will let u in. Not repeated the whole process

P. S. ONCE U CLOSE THE APP... U MUST REPEAT THE PROCESS.

Have fun gaming

Cheers 8-)
All you need to do is keep trying. That stuff has nothing to do with it in my experiences.

After witnessing the non-existent customer service at some other MMO/gaming companies out there, I have to say that I personally think OTM is doing a good job with communication. At least they are keeping us in the loop. At least the loading screen tells us that they know there is an issue and they are working on it. At least the forum mods are responsive and friendly. OTM is doing a great job. Cut them some slack.
+1 as a one who hasnt been able to play in 4 days i agree thank you otm
facer lvl 60 worier

You guys really need to calm down. My iPod is also having this continuous crashing and i ve played like a total of an hour or 2 on update. So i haven't rly been able to play do. But u guys dont understand OTM doesn't have a person working there specifically catering to 1 player.

U guys have to use common sense and think "hmmm... They r so busy right now and hundreds of ppl have same problem so it should be fixed soon!" and u may not like not being able to play, but calm yourselves and realize the updates aren't perfect, they aren't in any game. So always give it a few days to a week then most things will be fixed.

So stop crying and be thankful u get to play celtic heroes!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

I said in beta that this would follow into live game. I would post after every update updating the status that I was having login issues, eventually I stopped getting replies regarding it from OTM and I just gave up and pretty much have completely quit the game now.

I had completely reset my phone to factory settings, re-downloaded beta and still had the same issue so I knew it was not specific device related issue, either way I hope they figure it out so you all can play, this was very frustrating in beta.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!

So according to guffy, two post up, they has this issue in beta and no one did anything about it!? Wow OTM I thought I couldn't lose any more respect for you. Oh and since like page 1 of these posts, why have I not seen a single admin or community manager or developer post anything on this topic? NO EFFING BACK BONE!

So any word from apple as to when the fix may be approved? At this point I know it's not OTM's fault, all I would like is some form of an estamit as to when or if I can ever play again.
I just have one question, went through all the updates and no problems this one is through the App Store and BAMM a problem. Why did you go through the App Store?
Redman
World Herne
Class Ranger
Lvl 176
Haven't used any elixir's
No clan