Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Update 4: Clan Avalon

Idk why my post got dele. No explaination again... No abusive language wtf?

I simply said that elim has Experince from his server what he thinks is good for game comes from his Experince and he only knows his server this is why beta testers should of been split between servers. His ideas come from what is based on his server alone he has no clue of what is best for game only the game on his server. Thats what went wrong with beta.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Reading the whole tread the info is post within in.

The original poster did have a valid point:

The alleged clan tester acted as clan when they did current bosses at higher levels not available in the game , with gear only available to them and not the whole game and FIND THEM EASY TO KILL

I will put one example being ignorant of the percentage discuss it on beta about " Death penalty" from info posted from the same beta players on forums , the "Death penalty" was in the first build so could be test it to cause minimum grieve to others players, but was ignore and left at TOO HIGH for 7 weeks of testing .

But within 12 hrs other players FIND a more common ground the players on favor and against can work , So makes you think if the original poster concern indeed were valid.

Notice that the only people argueing with the *lawdog* dude are Avalon people themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers 8-)
:lol:
alrighty then. How about the only non-Avalon Morrigan beta tester weighs in on this?

Yea, I play on Morrigan. Yeah, I think it sucks that most of the server is outgeared and that we have not gotten our acts together to provide Ava with competition. I will say here and now that the we non-Ava folks own a good portion of the responsibility for that. Sure, there are servers where groups play more cooperatively. I happen to live on a server that is pretty much dominated by a single clan. I can change servers, or step up my game, or change what my goals are in the game (ie having fun with my friends no matter what we are killing). End of story.

Avalon did have a lot of testers. Ava also has a lot of very smart, dedicated, serious gaming geeks. Maybe not a coincidence that people who game so hard and contribute to forums ended up as testers.

By no means was there an Ava consensus except on the silly issue of "your group killed" which 98% of ALL beta testers hated and which grew into a completely ridiculous, vitriolic, and amusing attack on Avalon. I was completely against hoenheim's opinion on that and was therefore lumped in as a dps goddesses and one of aileron's sheep.

I never really felt that things were dominated by Avalon. I did sometimes feel that there was an over-preponderance of beta testers who are endgame gamers (from many clans and servers). I felt that there was too much focus on endgame play and that we sometimes risked alienating the lower level, less geared, and more casual players. Several of us spoke up about that repeatedly. Rather than crying about Avalon and giving up on testing, I chose to stick with it and try to represent the non-dominant, non-endgame players. I jokingly called myself the official Clan Beta noob and am damn proud of taking on that role.
Last edited by keridwyn on Wed May 08, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Notice that the only people argueing with the *lawdog* dude are Avalon people themselves. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers 8-)
:lol:
alrighty then. How about the only non-Avalon Morrigan beta tester weighs in on this?

Yea, I play on Morrigan. Yeah, I think it sucks that most of the server is outgeared and that we have not gotten our acts together to provide Ava with competition. I will say here and now that the we non-Ava folks own a good portion of the responsibility for that. Sure, there are servers where groups play more cooperatively. I happen to live on a server that is pretty much dominated by a single clan. I can change servers, or step up my game, or change what my goals are in the game (ie having fun with my friends no matter what we are killing). End of story.

Avalon did have a lot of testers. Ava also has a lot of very smart, dedicated, serious gaming geeks. Maybe not a coincidence that people who game so hard and contribute to forums ended up as testers.

By no means was there an Ava consensus except on the silly issue of "your group killed" which 98% of ALL beta testers hated and which grew into a completely ridiculous, vitriolic, and amusing attack on Avalon. I was completely against donko's opinion on that and was therefore lumped in as a dps goddesses and one of aileron's sheep.

I never really felt that things were dominated by Avalon. I did sometimes feel that there was an over-preponderance of beta testers who are endgame gamers (from many clans and servers). I felt that there was too much focus on endgame play and that we sometimes risked alienating the lower level, less geared, and more casual players. Several of us spoke up about that repeatedly. Rather than crying about Avalon and giving up on testing, I chose to stick with it and try to represent the non-dominant, non-endgame players. I jokingly called myself the official Clan Beta noob and am damn proud of taking on that role.
I lvled for 11 hour strait lvls 90-105 in beta in 1 day with just warden gear.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

I simply said that elim has Experince from his server what he thinks is good for game comes from his Experince and he only knows his server this is why beta testers should of been split between servers. His ideas come from what is based on his server alone he has no clue of what is best for game only the game on his server. Thats what went wrong with beta.

Ya there wasn't a single tester from belenus according to my knowledge. Epic fail from OTM.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Ya there wasn't a single tester from belenus according to my knowledge. Epic fail from OTM.
Epic failure on OTM part or from everyone on belenus part? Ever thought that maybe everyone from that server who put in an app for beta was not accepted because their apps suck?

Look all you winey crybabies. Either play the game that OTM created for YOU and stop blaming OTM and Avalon for why you need to adjust to the new play style that the game has adapted to or go play with your Legos.

The same happened with update 3. The game changed and it was hard for a while. Same thing here.

Keep up the crying and im sure OTM will listen to you and make it super easy and sell op lux items, oh wait....
World-Morrigan
Rogue-Bonesmasher
Warrior-Thracian
Druid-Happytohelp
Proud member of clan AVALON

Why do you complain hoenheimoflight,just because a lot of the clan members from the clan Avalon got into beta doesn't mean they had more power in beta.Useless posts like this just anger me when you complain about other clans for no reason especially when the reason is stupid. :x
DEATHStrikes-level 185+ Rogue
DEATHSDruid-level 112+ Druid
RECHARGE-level 104+ warrior
Proud Member of InnerCircle!