Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

What i dont understand is that people have ill feelings over a boss that spawned last summer... People in game always saying to act mature, but last time i checked holding grudges over stuff that happened a year ago in a video game is down right immature. People in real life get over things that bother them in a year. Why on earth is there a problem coming up that occurred over a year ago. Cmon now people, its a video game theres no need to hold freakin grudges... :D
Its not that anyone is hung up on ythair i just think its the small little bs dumb crap since then is why there is still issues over it. But i dont feel the need to point out the obvious .

But tbh i think nobody else commented on it besides bada is bc what i said has alot of truth to it :) but noooo need ppl the point is made :) have a good day
Yu say that BadaBing changed over the summer. Here's the funny thing that you did not point out... We didn't know you before the summer event! I had no clue who you were until you started camping Ythair with us as a low level. I really don't know how you could have an accurate impression when we didn't know each other before that, and you had basically no contact with us before that.

Actually the reason why we are commenting on this is because it's stupid. People are holding grudges from something that happened a year ago, and it sucks. The fact that only one person from Uskoci's leadership wants to talk about it tells me that there is a lot of truth to the fact that they do in fact still hold a grudge about ythair. Which i think is ridiculous considering the majority of their clan members werent even around during that time. How well is their leadership representing the interests of their clan members when their goals are based on some misguided vendetta?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Lol for the record i have been playin wayyyyyyyyy before that summer event and you pretty much proved my point that before that event bada had no issues with anyone and if they did it wasn't to the extent it is now a days lol
Just because I didn't know you before then doesn't prove anything. I first became aware of your presence when you were cussing out our then chieftain using homophobic slurs. Later in the event as we camped together I got to know you better, and started to like you. My clan and I even helped get you your radiant bp. If you want to actually speak truthfully, how about you also talk about all the times we helped you out too?

Or you could just ignore all the good stuff we do and take this position:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Lol for the record i have been playin wayyyyyyyyy before that summer event and you pretty much proved my point that before that event bada had no issues with anyone and if they did it wasn't to the extent it is now a days lol
Just because I didn't know you before then doesn't prove anything. I first became aware of your presence when you were cussing out our then chieftain using homophobic slurs. Later in the event as we camped together I got to know you better, and started to like you. My clan and I even helped get you your radiant bp. If you want to actually speak truthfully, how about you also talk about all the times we helped you out too?

Pic is very funny :lol: and could I just say pre is a pretty good signage person, glad to have one as good as sav. May the troll sign be with you

Nice to know you helped me get a bp by just allowing me in a grp i camped for 5 hours str8 for oh how could I ever thank you enough ....... ....... ...... .... Ok and since you brought that subject up i never cursed at phur nor called him homo phobic names that may have been what he told u but i remeber what i said to him that day and it all sparked bc ur chief and another member came to solstice drake while a grp of 6 was sitting there rushed it and didnt let anyone into the grp .... Wanna keep goin and make your clan look worse ?
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Pic is very funny :lol: and could I just say pre is a pretty good signage person, glad to have one as good as sav. May the troll sign be with you
I try my best :D
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”