Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

Well rly from what i experienced and have seen on forums, ever since the update, its been a constant fight between bada and usk. Its ridiculous and members from both clans try and deny it, but get real. There obviously has always been fighting, and really as nueee pointed out, bada usually wins.

I ve had multiple members in bada who im good friends with(not saying name) say that they would ks any usk member if they tried to cause drama with them personally.

All i would like is for bada members to not just think about themselves. Take a step back and imagine yourselves not being in bada. Would u act the same and still cause drama toward usk? Really the fights start with 1-2 members from either clan and everyone wants to back each other up then all hell breaks loose.

I get it, neither clan wants to be "out powered" , "less geared" or "weaker" then the other. But really? Can we start actually tryna be nice towards one another?

And I ll probably get trashed on for this but f*** it... Im just gonna say the truth and hopefully we can all stop acting immature and learn to Get along with each other. Here's a lil advice stop being toddlers and SHARE the bosses once in awhile.
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Well rly from what i experienced and have seen on forums, ever since the update, its been a constant fight between bada and usk. Its ridiculous and members from both clans try and deny it, but get real. There obviously has always been fighting, and really as nueee pointed out, bada usually wins.

I ve had multiple members in bada who im good friends with(not saying name) say that they would ks any usk member if they tried to cause drama with them personally.

All i would like is for bada members to not just think about themselves. Take a step back and imagine yourselves not being in bada. Would u act the same and still cause drama toward usk? Really the fights start with 1-2 members from either clan and everyone wants to back each other up then all hell breaks loose.

I get it, neither clan wants to be "out powered" , "less geared" or "weaker" then the other. But really? Can we start actually tryna be nice towards one another?

And I ll probably get trashed on for this but f*** it... Im just gonna say the truth and hopefully we can all stop acting immature and learn to Get along with each other. Here's a lil advice stop being toddlers and SHARE the bosses once in awhile.
From what I see on this forum are the self proclaimed badabing "experts" are people who have never been in badabing. Please take your axe and grind it elsewhere. We are trying to calm things down.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I only imagine that you haven't been invited to their fights because you don't belong to a clan Uskoci wants to purchase.
Goodies your a sensible guy, and i respect you, but comments like these are what always stir up trouble. You're so calm and reasonable on the rest of your comments, but a sentence as simple as this one is bound to cause trouble. Please be more carefull. Idc if bada thinks we "purchased" Braves, its history so forget it, please stop posting silly comments like these, there is just going to be more drama, thought u wanted peace...
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

I have been in bada twice or 3 times i cannot remember but tbh goodies i didnt have to be in bada to know its ins and outs bc i have real friends in bada i hear everything or heard everything i cannot tell you how many times i was the person your clannies vented thier frustrastions too ... So I'd say i know a bit more then what you claim even if i wasn't in bada i heard alot of the dirty little details so I'd say im qualified to speak on it
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Lol i think bada did that to themselves riiiight around the ythair time since then u guys have done it to yourself i agree goodies YOU obide by what you say and i respect that but dont sit and act as tho im trying to make your clan out to be what it did to itself its like a scammers rep what that scammer did will never go away
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Lol i think bada did that to themselves riiiight around the ythair time since then u guys have done it to yourself i agree goodies YOU obide by what you say and i respect that but dont sit and act as tho im trying to make your clan out to be what it did to itself its like a scammers rep what that scammer did will never go away
Now that you have brought it up lets have a discussion about ythair. I have heard several times from uskoci clan leaders that the entire reason for this "war" we are having waged on us is because of ythair.

I'll leave it at that, and let uskoci explain themselves.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide