Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Now that i can speak truthfully

#1
This server consists of one main clan that makes the rules and enforces them which is bada bing .... I dont wanna hear but oh we work together on alot of stuff yea bc bada allows it to happen tbh they can kill or ks anybody's from any clan on server .... Ever notice how a forum post goes up by a bada member and it starts to go into effect for ex the post smelly did about taking turns on bosses bada already does clan only boss fights they are just trying to stay "humble " and have. " honor" by allowing others to do what they already do now that i am gone i can say what I want so if you wanna hear my perspective on the truth of what really happens ask away
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#3
nueee wrote:This server consists of one main clan that makes the rules and enforces them which is bada bing .... I dont wanna hear but oh we work together on alot of stuff yea bc bada allows it to happen tbh they can kill or ks anybody's from any clan on server .... Ever notice how a forum post goes up by a bada member and it starts to go into effect for ex the post smelly did about taking turns on bosses bada already does clan only boss fights they are just trying to stay "humble " and have. " honor" by allowing others to do what they already do now that i am gone i can say what I want so if you wanna hear my perspective on the truth of what really happens ask away


I must respectfully disagree with you. As recent posts have shown, we are trying to come up with solutions to contentious issues together for the benefit of Arawn. I respect your point of view, but must say that as you have not been a part of our clan (for very long at least) that this is not true. By saying BadaBing is very powerful, you do Uskoci a disservice. They have many wonderful members in their clan, and we have worked together successfully many times. I do however believe that their methods of operating their clan are seriously flawed, and that is where our differences arise. If you are upset about clan only aggy fights, we do them the same as Uskoci does. We keep our drops in clan to help our members. I only imagine that you haven't been invited to their fights because you don't belong to a clan Uskoci wants to purchase. What you are saying in your post is not the whole truth. I believe if you want the whole picture you need to ask many people. The fact is that BadaBing is a great family to belong to, and we honor our commitment to our members, and act as responsible citizens in Arawn, by performing all the actions in our clan charter http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29350.

In my opinion, this topic was posted only to stir up trouble. We have enough of that already, without needlessly adding to it.
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#4
Goodies ur a cool guy but what you try to accomplish and promote is sometimes different that what happens in game but honestly i dont wanna besmirch my legacy on this server by arguing the facts with anyone yes usk is a great clan i never say they were not powerful but usually 9 times outta 10 it goes how bada wants it too go if it dont appease bada hell breaks loose bc you guys still have that power just sharing my version of the world as i seen it
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#5
Voldemort wrote:I just want to warn others that this post may be controversial. If someone attempts to try and start a heated argument or insult each other, then the topic will be locked. Please bear this in mind before posting. :)

Vold... You're taking your role very seriously and I respect that...

However are you sure you're not getting carried away?

Wouod you mind finding the forum moderator job description and posting it on Arawn - possibly a new post... I just feel like your micro managing us too much
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#6
nueee wrote:Goodies ur a cool guy but what you try to accomplish and promote is sometimes different that what happens in game but honestly i dont wanna besmirch my legacy on this server by arguing the facts with anyone yes usk is a great clan i never say they were not powerful but usually 9 times outta 10 it goes how bada wants it too go if it dont appease bada hell breaks loose bc you guys still have that power just sharing my version of the world as i seen it


Again I disagree with your 9/10 figure. If you were willing to see it from a different perspective I'm sure your numbers would come out much lower. As for all hell breaking loose... we promote peace, but we will not let the largest clan in every world walk all over us, as they seem to want to do. We demand to be respected, just as we have respected them for so long. When that doesn't happen, you know there's gonna be trouble. These people are my friends, and I will defend them to the bitter end no matter how overwhelming the odds are.
Image

Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#7
Savaged1982 wrote:
Voldemort wrote:I just want to warn others that this post may be controversial. If someone attempts to try and start a heated argument or insult each other, then the topic will be locked. Please bear this in mind before posting. :)

Vold... You're taking your role very seriously and I respect that...

However are you sure you're not getting carried away?

Wouod you mind finding the forum moderator job description and posting it on Arawn - possibly a new post... I just feel like your micro managing us too much

I only said what I did because someone had reported the post as being prone to an argument - I want to make sure that the user is satisfied that their concern has been dealt with; it wouldn't hurt to post a warning. If a user made a ridiculous report, then obviously I won't do what they request and PM them about it but I thought that posting here would be the best way of dealing with the report.

In summary, I wouldn't have posted anything if it wasn't reported. :)
Image


Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff | Have I Moderated Unfairly? Any Questions?

Want me to read your post? Quote me!

Re: Now that i can speak truthfully

#8
Voldemort wrote:
Savaged1982 wrote:
Voldemort wrote:I just want to warn others that this post may be controversial. If someone attempts to try and start a heated argument or insult each other, then the topic will be locked. Please bear this in mind before posting. :)

Vold... You're taking your role very seriously and I respect that...

However are you sure you're not getting carried away?

Wouod you mind finding the forum moderator job description and posting it on Arawn - possibly a new post... I just feel like your micro managing us too much

I only said what I did because someone had reported the post as being prone to an argument - I want to make sure that the user is satisfied that their concern has been dealt with; it wouldn't hurt to post a warning. If a user made a ridiculous report, then obviously I won't do what they request and PM them about it but I thought that posting here would be the best way of dealing with the report.

In summary, I wouldn't have posted anything if it wasn't reported. :)

K thx ppl hitting the panic button. Sigh
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests