Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Item Shop and Platinum

I am going to buy items with platinum to make a litle extra cash. if i bought idols i was going to be selling them abot 250g each or SK Elixir about 4k each. I was wondering which to buy or how many of each to buy. Please respond and give me you opinion. Thanks for reading and please buy lots of sk and idols :D
lvl 120+ Ranger123abc Herne
lvl 120+ Rogue123abc Herne

Re: Item Shop and Platinum

If u buy sk. U wasted plat. I know usually they WERE 4k but nowadays i see tons of ppl selling sks for 3k or 2.5k bulk. Idols, everyone needs em badly atm, including me (ill buy some) so idols is the best way to go P.S idols can sell for 300 considering most ppl are desperate
Yo fellow player, vanquisher/SlxG3AR

i have concluded that i will buy lots of idols and little sk for myself to use. i will be selling the idols 300g each.i will post on the forums when i have purchased the idols and plan to buy 3,500+ of idols.Hope to see you buying idols soon. :D

I BUY 500 k worth of plat items from you! JUST BE more active and i buy all (most) of what you have!
ok, i have not purchased yet, :( i will have them any date before date May 1st :D and i will post when i have the Platinum.hope you do buy 500k worth :)

The date is still not certain but May1st is the latest. Also i may not be purchasing 4k platinum but 8k platinum. My main product i will be selling are idols which i will sell for 300gold each. Sorry for the wait but i do know the date is between April 28th and May 1st.