Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

My clan Uskoci

Hi all, I think it is time I wrote something about Uskoci. How I am creator of that clan and I read lots of post how I run my own clan. I think I even read I run it in communist way. How I born in communist country which collapse in bloody war, and all my family was on communist black list. It is little too much offending. Do we really need go so low? I think it is much better when I speaking about my own clan then someone else.

Uskoci come from Croatian language. Literally translation is jumpers. Uskoci was elite Croatian solders who were organize in very small unit and have small and fast ships. They attack fast with surprise against much stronger and bigger enemy, they jump there enemy so from there they got name. They also made codex

Honor is what they believed to be the most important quality that a hero could have, which all Uskoks strived to be. Other important aspects of the Uskok heroic honor are:

loyalty to their city, army, and band; honorable attention to every knight and obligation; readiness to lay down their lives or spill their blood in time of war; experience in warfare; ability to benefit their city; success and glory in duels with the Turks and other enemies of the Christian faith; and severity in punishing those who were disobedient or rebellious.

It was also made known the Uskok qualities that would cancel out one’s honor:

reluctance to shed one’s own blood; failure to engage the enemy in battle; groundless boasting; avoidance of risks on the frontier; failure to take prisoners, trophies, or booty; meanness in rewards to comrades or spies; the absence of any general recognition of one’s manliness; and the lack of battle scars or wounds
This is short history about Uskoci name, and something about them.

Uskoci clan are not strongest or biggest clan on this game. Yes maybe we are now 1st on ch board but that means nothing. Reason why is that is probably because we have lots of player who stop playing because some reason example Spartacus who broke his ipad (Man we miss you fix it fast), all of them are our good friends and we will never remove them from clan. We will always hope they will return some day just to say hi.

Clan never has lots of rules. There was only one clear rule no selling boss drops. In clan all drops are free and we share all drops. There is no level limit, but also we like invite people we meet and know. And who shares same philosophy like we. Age range is from 4-84+ (Except Night, he have 149). Clan decision is made with majority vote. Sometimes there is even decision with I not agree. Example deal with aggy. I totally disagree that 2 clans decide to own one boss. Only good in that deal is that bring some time of piece. And I am glad we did not take this deal literally.

We are just bunch of people who become good friends. Clan becomes place where we come after hard working day and we have fun on clan chat, or killing bosses or some event we made. I am very proud on people in clan, they are guys and girls with big hart, with different personality and culture, but in one they are same, they have old uskoci honor. And I will put my hand in fire for each of them.

That is some short info about Uskoci from first hand. I hope people will stop using name of my clan for there own use. Uskoci represents lots of people not only one man. If someone has issues with someone I will like that they keep it on personal level. Thanks for reading this post and sorry for my grammar and spelling.
Tomo/Hippokrates/Domagoj

Uskoci

The battle isn’t won by golden arms but by hero’s heart

Re: My clan Uskoci

I want join!!!!!!
I want do everything that i can join
I know some rules:
Give ALL YOUR STUFF WHAT YOu DONT NEED TO USKOCI :that i do
Dont tell the chief :that i do
Are friendly : that i do
Dont spam : that i do but need an teacher that i dont spam anymore
Dont scam : i never scam anyways
Dont ks : i did ks in old time but before a lot months i dont ks anymore(was stupid)
Uskoci ask : why do you want join uskoci? My Answer : Because the clan is awesome and i like the rule and boss fight and will do everything

^lmao

Jw did u say age was 4 to 84?? Who is 4 0.o
Poor,
poor 85 year olds): hahah

Back to op tho great job of actually explaining everything about the clan and i know u dont post much so its great to see old players and higher lvls still posting(: good luck with all the drama!!!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

My 6 yr old plays but I won't let him in the clan yet. He likes to create and delete characters so what's the point. That and he can't really chat.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Great post tomo thx for explaining arawn of our ways.
I want to add how our drops distribution system works.
In uskoci we have a system of banks , main bank that every general and guardian has an acces to.
And class banks for each class that has limited access by two or three authoritzed personnel who incharge of those.
Clannies donating drops , gear , stuff , etc they dont need to main bank and generals sorting those out to class banks.
So how all this really works?
While you are recruit in usk you've beeing observed by our recruiting chief vinci.
Recruits cant get drops from clan banks only after they've become clansmans.
Do we have lvl requirement/cap for drops?
We dont have lvl requirements for most of the drops only for rare drops like drags, minds,lions etc.
Ofc there is few more criteria for rare drops distribution not just lvl, like: donation and help to the clan, activity etc.
We also giving rare drops to cannies who doesnt met lvl requirement if we have extras in our clan banks, and also priority always to mains.
Aggy drops distribution:
Criteria for those are lvl,class,build,need,attendance at the fight , activity and donation to the clan.
We have a person who works on aggys drops vs clannies list and updates it instantly so we will have tracking of who got what and who is next in line.
If someone got better item than he owned , he passes the old one to clan bank or to next person in line for that item.

So that is about it.
If have any questions about our drops distrebution system dont hasitate to ask.
Jackos 174 lvl warrior general of uskoci (full tank)
Jackosb(noobckos) 83 lvl druid retired
Shokobo 147 lvl dex build ranger
All proud members of uskoci- arawn

Quote"Uskoci come from Croatian language. Literally translation is jumpers. Uskoci was elite Croatian solders who were organize in very small unit and have small and fast ships. They attack fast with surprise against much stronger and bigger enemy, they jump there enemy so from there they got name. " Unquote

Now I understand why we see rushes at bosses all the time. It is in the clan DNA. Sorry, just can't help taking a jab when I read the above. :lol:

Didn't know that Jackos is so vociferous.Haven't heard him utter a word in the game. Still water runs deep. Well, back to topic, seems like a workable system. :lol:
Great post tomo thx for explaining arawn of our ways.
I want to add how our drops distribution system works.
In uskoci we have a system of banks , main bank that every general and guardian has an acces to.
And class banks for each class that has limited access by two or three authoritzed personnel who incharge of those.
Clannies donating drops , gear , stuff , etc they dont need to main bank and generals sorting those out to class banks.
So how all this really works?
While you are recruit in usk you've beeing observed by our recruiting chief vinci.
Recruits cant get drops from clan banks only after they've become clansmans.
Do we have lvl requirement/cap for drops?
We dont have lvl requirements for most of the drops only for rare drops like drags, minds,lions etc.
Ofc there is few more criteria for rare drops distribution not just lvl, like: donation and help to the clan, activity etc.
We also giving rare drops to cannies who doesnt met lvl requirement if we have extras in our clan banks, and also priority always to mains.
Aggy drops distribution:
Criteria for those are lvl,class,build,need,attendance at the fight , activity and donation to the clan.
We have a person who works on aggys drops vs clannies list and updates it instantly so we will have tracking of who got what and who is next in line.
If someone got better item than he owned , he passes the old one to clan bank or to next person in line for that item.

So that is about it.
If have any questions about our drops distrebution system dont hasitate to ask.