Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bloodlust helm price

In Taranis, its most certainly not 2mil.

I dont know where you are getting all these ridiculous prices zilla but you might be giving off a wrong impression of taranis' economy.

Let's not jump to a conclusion that just because one desperate wealthy player decided to buy 1 for 2m(if its true) it's the set price. I hate it when people over charges for things or thinks they absoloutely know all the prices of the items circulating in the economy.
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

In Taranis, its most certainly not 2mil.

I dont know where you are getting all these ridiculous prices zilla but you might be giving off a wrong impression of taranis' economy.

Let's not jump to a conclusion that just because one desperate wealthy player decided to buy 1 for 2m(if its true) it's the set price. I hate it when people over charges for things or thinks they absoloutely know all the prices of the items circulating in the economy.
He said if you find the right buyer.... he's just saying he's seen it sell for 2 mil before, and that if you were patient enough and sold it to the right person you could make a lot of money.
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

Our price of taranis is about 2mil.... if you find the right buyer that is (i have seen it been sold for 2mil)

For h2h mages and druids the elemental helm is better but for the melee classes pierce is much better for them
O damn idk about rose I've never seen anyone sell. Ifnthose go 2mill what does a radiant bp go for?
Rhiannon:
Stemzer:81 warrior
S1ay3rz: 115 rouge
Milo06:113 ranger
Rosmerta:
Johnrock99:108 warrior
Artistia:100 mage

i luckily have a bloodlust (a gift from a friend who quit), and on my lvl 121 rogue it gives a 84 dmg increase
84 dmg (with can be increased later on ingame) vs. 50 dmg (which will always stay 50 dmg)

i'd go with bloodlust.

In taranis, I've been offered 800k (cash) for mine.

And Radiant BPs go for about 3 mill (if you can find a seller)

Happy DPSing,
Regenleif
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

It depends on your stats on what helm is better. Under like 150 Str the elemental helms will be better. They give more attack which can help. If the damage you recieve from bloodlust is close to that of the elemental helm than the elemental helm can be better for you. This can also depend on your clan mages. If you have many mages with fire lure and none with pierce lure than using the fire helm can be better situationally more so than the bloodlust helm.

All gear is situational and it depends on your situation as to what is best, however, bloodlust has the opportunity to be better in best situations versus elemental helm in its best situation.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!