Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Leveling Problems - what am i doing wrong? :-(

He only speaks to me if i have 20k Gold...and where can i get that much? Pls dont SAy via Platin -.-
There is no easy answer to this. I suggest continue to kill mobs your level and save up your money. Some other ways to get some gold are collecting fettlecaps or green presents and selling them to the rich people on your server. To me, collecting this stuff is a waste of time when you could be leveling instead :) The higher lvl you are, the easier it is to make gold
Mabon:
Dogorcat3--lvl 183--rogue--Elite

From your amount of gold, I assume that you must be under level 80, no? If you're under 50, just spend half hour or so killing mobs, and you should level up soon. Rejuvs aren't necessary at lower levels, though theres no doubt that it makes it considerably easier. I myself use silver energy, even though it cost me a whole lot. My suggestion is to save. I also know that you don't wanna buy platinum, but 20 bucks can get you 60-80k easy. Just buy a 10 pack of super combo elixers or 20 super knowledge elixers and sell them. Or use them, trust me, they work like a charm :)

It is totally possible to get the gold in game the hard way without buying plat. Its simple. Go to shalemont ravine and level. If you get a weapon drop its your lucky day! sell it to someone else around your level or lower for around 500 gold a pop. Also do the quests in shale, they are very useful. I would suggest going around collecting mushrooms of all types. Sell them to players, if your lucky you should be able to find buyers of not only fettles (10-20 gold apiece), but also milkstalks (1-3 gold apiece) and deathcaps (2-10 gold apiece). Very useful. Or use some of the fettles you collect until you get fewer than 2k xp a thing (theres a quest for them in macroin camp). By then you should be level 30+ and can sell those fettles for very tidy sums. :) Someone sold me 391 fettles for 3.9k today (they were very nice and gave me some discounts), and it saved me having to go through shale many times over later as I am planning on making a new alt by the end of the summer, which means I can spend more time leveling than running around. When you get around 15-20k you might be able to get a ring of either energization or revitalization. One does +5 health, the other energy. They help (especially the energy one) amazingly. Also, I dont know if you know this, but you can sell most of the drops you get from mobs (like rusty mail scraps and jaspers) to npc traders (people with a coin above their heads). The better the items a trader sells, the more likely they will give you better prices for the drops you want to sell them. At the moment there is a cloud trader named Skorvan. He is in lirs reach near the eastern docks- ley there then head west following the taverns fence on the outside til you can see the waterfall. Walk towards that and you will find skorvan. He gives the top prices for drops at the moment. Normally however it is the lux seller in the castle (the one that requires 20k to let you see what he has for sale) that gives the best prices for drops. By using these tips you should be able to amass a small fortune quickly and efficiently. :D Good luck!
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

It is totally possible to get the gold in game the hard way without buying plat. Its simple. Go to shalemont ravine and level. If you get a weapon drop its your lucky day! sell it to someone else around your level or lower for around 500 gold a pop. Also do the quests in shale, they are very useful. I would suggest going around collecting mushrooms of all types. Sell them to players, if your lucky you should be able to find buyers of not only fettles (10-20 gold apiece), but also milkstalks (1-3 gold apiece) and deathcaps (2-10 gold apiece). Very useful. Or use some of the fettles you collect until you get fewer than 2k xp a thing (theres a quest for them in macroin camp). By then you should be level 30+ and can sell those fettles for very tidy sums. :) Someone sold me 391 fettles for 3.9k today (they were very nice and gave me some discounts), and it saved me having to go through shale many times over later as I am planning on making a new alt by the end of the summer, which means I can spend more time leveling than running around. When you get around 15-20k you might be able to get a ring of either energization or revitalization. One does +5 health, the other energy. They help (especially the energy one) amazingly. Also, I dont know if you know this, but you can sell most of the drops you get from mobs (like rusty mail scraps and jaspers) to npc traders (people with a coin above their heads). The better the items a trader sells, the more likely they will give you better prices for the drops you want to sell them. At the moment there is a cloud trader named Skorvan. He is in lirs reach near the eastern docks- ley there then head west following the taverns fence on the outside til you can see the waterfall. Walk towards that and you will find skorvan. He gives the top prices for drops at the moment. Normally however it is the lux seller in the castle (the one that requires 20k to let you see what he has for sale) that gives the best prices for drops. By using these tips you should be able to amass a small fortune quickly and efficiently. :D Good luck!
I personally use the zommbie charm vendor in catacombs to sell all my loot he buys for lux shop prives without having the 20k
Winners train
Losers complain
We do work
Alskar Rosemerta
Supa....Druid 180 (I killed hrun weooo full dragon offhand and wep)
iBenYourBro....rouge 80+

I personally use the zommbie charm vendor in catacombs to sell all my loot he buys for lux shop prives without having the 20k
Thats y I use Skorvan sometimes. And it is skorvan who gives best prices in game, not any other trader. :lol:

Oh your welcome Billy. :)
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Maybe someone mentioned already, but try not to buy from vendors. You can get up to 30-45% discount if you buy from other players.
Most certaintly! I got my Ancient lamellar greaves for around 5k from someone who wanted to sell them. In store they are worth about 21k I believe. (this is an extreme example but I hope you get the point) :D
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue