Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ancients hold no grudge

Dear all,

Recently, I have read some posts implying that me and clan Ancients hold a grudge or hate certain clans or specific people.

A want to assure everyone that me and clan Ancients hold no grudges againsts anyone nor anyone is hated by me or clan Ancients.

To support the statement as strongly as possible, I want to present these two simple facts:

1) It is my belief that hatred wastes your energy. I will never ever waste my energy on people who do not deserve it. I never hated anyone in my life and I will certainly not start doing it in a virtual game. If I think someone is not worth it, I simply ignore him/her (ingame block button helps a lot, I wish I had it in the real life too).

2) It is strictly against Ancients' rules to openly hate anyone or engage in rude or even hostile actions against anyone. The sole spirit of Ancients is built on friendship, selflessness, and joy of the game. Anyone who would brake that sacred rule will be removed from the clan swiftly.

One final note.

I sensed from certain posts that some of you might get a feeling that I do not like Shadowkrar or his Berserkers clan and that I am against him.

This is NOT TRUE at all.

I consider Shadowkrar my virtual friend and if we "argue" on forums, from where I stand, it is simply a friendly consultation of different views on certain topics.

I believe Shadowkrar feels the same.

Thank you all for reading this.

With kind regards and wishes of game enjoyment in peace,
Toycat
... Toycat the Druid of Ancients in world Lugh ...
:. .:. .:. .:. .:. Patience is a virtue :. .:. .:. .:. .:

Re: Ancients hold no grudge

a friendly consultation of different views on certain topics - i love it!

Or to quote Paul Grice:
"Communication aims at a meeting of the minds not in the sense that the audience is to think what the speaker thinks but only in the sense that a certain attitude towards a certain proposition is to be recognized as being put forward for consideration."

And Sir Alan Greenspan:
“ I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant”
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid

Dear all,

Recently, I have read some posts implying that me and clan Ancients hold a grudge or hate certain clans or specific people.

A want to assure everyone that me and clan Ancients hold no grudges againsts anyone nor anyone is hated by me or clan Ancients.

To support the statement as strongly as possible, I want to present these two simple facts:

1) It is my belief that hatred wastes your energy. I will never ever waste my energy on people who do not deserve it. I never hated anyone in my life and I will certainly not start doing it in a virtual game. If I think someone is not worth it, I simply ignore him/her (ingame block button helps a lot, I wish I had it in the real life too).

2) It is strictly against Ancients' rules to openly hate anyone or engage in rude or even hostile actions against anyone. The sole spirit of Ancients is built on friendship, selflessness, and joy of the game. Anyone who would brake that sacred rule will be removed from the clan swiftly.

One final note.

I sensed from certain posts that some of you might get a feeling that I do not like Shadowkrar or his Berserkers clan and that I am against him.

This is NOT TRUE at all.

I consider Shadowkrar my virtual friend and if we "argue" on forums, from where I stand, it is simply a friendly consultation of different views on certain topics.

I believe Shadowkrar feels the same.

Thank you all for reading this.

With kind regards and wishes of game enjoyment in peace,
Toycat

@toycat- u seem to be talking for yourself. Not ur clan. Because. I for one am hated by shadick (SHADOWKRAK). I for one dont hate him back... But he isn't a forgiving type...

I feel he is childish and cant help himself but name call against sarge for my actions, and judge people for there past confrontations. This is a famous quote from John F Kennedy that is in Black Ops I... And he said it in real life, and it has some true meaning to it.

"Forgive your enemy's, but never forget their names" -JFK

Also another on JFK... He was a great speaker....

"Change is the law of life those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future" -JFK

Please take these into consideration shadow :)

@toycat- u seem to be talking for yourself. Not ur clan. Because. I for one am hated by shadick (SHADOWKRAK). I for one dont hate him back... But he isn't a forgiving type...
Little Sarge, please, read again.

I have described these two relationships (please notice the direction of the arrows):

1) Ancients ===>>> all people in Lugh
2) me ===>>> Shadowkrar and his Berserkers clan

You are referring to this relationship:

3) Shadowkrar ===>>> you

I can speak for me and my clan, because I have influence on these two and I stand behind what I have written above: we are Ancients, we hold no grudge.

I am sorry that you think Shadowkrar hates you (Shadow ===>>> you), but you yourself said you do not hate him back (you Ancient ===>>> Shadow). That's good to hear because that is what I wrote about. You are an Ancient, you will not show open hatred or you will no longer be an Ancient. As simple as that.

I hope that clarified it for you as well as for anyone else.

Thank you for your comment.

Toycat

I am sorry that you think Shadowkrar hates you (Shadow ===>>> you), but you yourself said you do not hate him back (you Ancient ===>>> Shadow). That's good to hear because that is what I wrote about. You are an Ancient, you will not show open hatred or you will no longer be an Ancient. As simple as that.

Toycat

Oi... I dont think. I know... That he hates me... And part of that post was directed at shadow... Sorry... I didnt really separate the 2 parts, and didnt quite read ur post fully. Just kinda skimmed cause i wanted to sleep... C u in game. :D

Cheers

Hello Toy, I never forgot you were the very first I started to talk when we all discovered Stone, and we share good memories of taking down chili or feli for the very first time. It was great fun. I do respect you and consider you a virtual CH friend too. We can be friends, and still disagree. That's the point of this forum, so we can share our ideas, even we disagree instead of spending hours of typing ingame chats.

What disapointed me in one of your last post, and That i expressed to akbar, is you talking about my "great moves, about a great strategist" like if i was just a sneaky vile chieftain, only wanting to rule Lugh and trying to take you down. But the truth Toy, is that I really don't give a ***. I just plainly express my views. I just want to play with friends to take down bosses, level up the max we can, get the best items we can. I really just wanted this random dicing to be opposed, as I sincerely just think it will just bring out problems and greed. (just look garys turning psycho on poor sabre)

I also really was disapointed of you supporting players like mrpvp who is a very well known kser and sarge, granting him an Aggy "fight". Sarge cannot take down aggy alone as he said himself, so this fight was yours, and indeed just going along with him about his dicing method was unapropriated. some player like jaaaaa just learned at the end the method, this was clearly not made clear to them, it should have been, and as a so respected chieftain you should have warned all even if this was not "your firght, but sarge's".

Was I here, no. But following this fight, any single time I came online, i was wispered and grouped to be reported about it. After this fight, players were not talking about sarge, but about you. Why ? because indeed, you are respected and are in a position to take decision and make them clear to all.

You are a leader by fact even if you don't care about beeing one. And my comments was that you should clearly assume more your position. I was not looking down at you, but simply reproaching you how you acted along this fight.

This is not a judment about yourself, but how you acted during this event. More generally I find you many times way too comprehensive and forgiving. (hiyo forgiven and scamming perfect example, sometimes, not taking players well known to have risky behaviour is better than taking the risk to see one of your clansmate cheated)

Beeing a leader is also know how and when to stand firm on your position, not just let things out of hands when they should stay in control. When you came back, the first thing i said to you in our discussions was that together we could really make things clear and smooth for all and that I was really happy about you coming back. I know i am a leader, but I do not like when player grant me a crown I do not care about. i am happy to share decisions with you, maxee or all respectable high leveler like light, ak, longcool... My core crew of course.

You also hurt my feelings when you told me when you where not there, sam let me do whatever i wanted ? But what did I have done wrong ? The only thing players could reproach me and that I admit, is me deciding most of the time of the dicemaster, but i alsways tried to be fair and to make all players known have a turn at beeing one.

Now, as snipes very well said, I am not so forgiving so easily. This is true. Snipes harass me on this forum and for sure I won't make it easy for him in game. Same goes for Sarge who just clearly love to stir up hates. But this is my character and I think many players do share the same but don't make it clear aloud, I don't have to justify why I don't like some player I consider freaks, kser or liars.

What is sure, new clans are emerging, aftermath, syndicates... This is good. But it is up to us to lead Lugh server to a peaceful way of playing as we are still the oldest and strongest clan on this server at the moment.

Let's put all this dicing arguments behind us and going forward ! See you soon online Toy. Shad.
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

Now, as snipes very well said, I am not so forgiving so easily. This is true. Snipes harass me on this forum and for sure I won't make it easy for him in game. Same goes for Sarge who just clearly love to stir up hates. But this is my character and I think many players do share the same but don't make it clear aloud, I don't have to justify why I don't like some player I consider freaks, kser or liars..

Allllll @SHADOWKRAK- i harass u on forums because u bring out ur real personality here. :twisted:

I find it that its funny how I changed for the better, but u still look for the worse in people.

I believe that even if i woulda stayed in ur clan. U still would have judged me for my *one* incident... This is why i left... I cant stand a chief looking down on me with disgrace... Sarge was the only person that should be hurt/pissed from this problem... But it's u... And only u who won't let go of the past... But... That is not my problem. :? I just needed to get that out :)

Have a good one shad...

Cheer 8-)

Shadow,

Just to briefly reply to your long post.

You started the after Aggy post and you stated there pieces of information which could be described as incorrect at best. If you as a chieftain of a respected clan do this to another chieftain, you have to expect a response.

As for hurting your feelings, I am truly sorry for that. But you omitted the fact that how you pose in the game results in how people see you. I know, that people who are close to you, know how you mean it, and that you mean it well. But without an explanation to others, your actions and views might be seen as too aggressive application of your ideas. And I believe that is what all the revolting about you and your clan is. If you try to explain it to masses better I am sure there will be much less people thinking badly about you.

As for all my replies, I am trying to be as objective as I could. You might not like it, you might not want it, but it looks like how I described you if you take a distance and see the bigger picture. Again, sorry if it hurts you, but as the most visible person on Lugh you have to be prepared for that.

Last important issue, I fail to see why you constantly attacking me through Sarge and dicing - again, if you do not mean it, it certainly looks like it. You either don`t have all the relevant information about the specific Aggy fight or you twisting them on purpose (again, you might not do it on purpose but it looks like that). I was NOT my call and my decisions. I am not trying to get rid of the responsibility.

There were around 30 people at the beginning of the fight and only a handful of Serks there. To be honest, I clearly remember Azz only, not sure if Dulcima was there at the beginning and sorry to all other Serks who were there at the beginning and I do not remember them. But the fact is there were mainly Ancients, Aftermath, and Syndicate - other clans counted just units there.

Yes, I am responsible for Ancients and I made the decisions for my clan. But I believe that if I was not there - maybe even if Ancients would not be there - it would have made little difference. There were enough high level people even without Ancients and Serks to take down Aggy and Sarge called them to the Aggy fight. It would take them longer, cost more, but they would do it - like we did it when we were all lower levels. So Shadow, please, stop twisting it like Serks were pushed by me against their beliefs.

All I am guilty and I am taking full responsibility for it is that I helped Sarge to try to dice for Aggy drops differently. I was trying to make it clear to all participants so I repeated some announcements after Sarge and I asked Sarge to explain the rules so they are clear to all before the fight. If people thought that I made that decisions - my bad but I did not - I just chose to support Sarge to give him a chance to make things differently. Believe it or not it worked. Not as smooth as usual but it worked. It was once. It is done.

As for dicing for me we closed the matter after that particular Aggy dicing. I told to Jaaa and Dulcima - the most unsatisfied people there - that we tried it, it went fairly good for the first time, but that I think we should stick to the old method people are used to. Sarge commented it being unsatisfied by my statement but I felt it that way. Then we all left. Some with reservations but definitely no one was angry to my best knowledge. Period. What happened after I fail to see what caused it but I think there is no reason getting back to it.

Finally, to sum up my views. I do not care about dicing - do as you see fit. I will not discuss that specific Aggy fight dicing further - it is closed for me. I will not hate anyone and I will try to stay objective. Your views are different, I understand you, you clearly do not fully understand me. No big deal for me. Let`s enjoy the game.

Toycat

P.S. Sorry it came out as a long post again. It is hard to explain so comprehensive matters in a few words.

Snipes,

Could I ask you to stop your comments targeted against Shadow? We that know you two did not click but I would appreciate that you try to suppress your urge to shout it after everything Shadow posts.

Thank you.

Toycat