Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clearing The Rumors

First off I want to say, I appreciate my real friends in the game asking "how I been doing, where I been, and just basically just checking up on me. I thank you for that, it shows me you care and it shows you not just playing celtic heroes for any greed reason nore selfish reason. So to answer how I been and etc... I'm in New York where I work and live, also I been doinh awesome having fun enjoying myself and picked up a new hobby aka " Street Skating".

Now to clear things up.

1- I'm a busy dude, lately I switched jobs and one of my second jobs decided to make me Manager so really I don't get much time or everyday to play, so I do what I can.

2- If I don't speak to you please understand I'm not trying to make you feel a certain way, and not that I'm saying I have anything against you or anybody; just know I'm either training which I do not like typing especially while on 2-3 devices.

3- Also here's what's gonna be a "BIG RUMOR", listen up and read carefully please. No I did not leave MarathDamane, not even sure whats going on. I came on today aka Sunday 2, 2013 at 7:23pm aka Super Bowl day, and yeahhh... my friends reached out to me which who is my clan member buddies aka good friends. Made me realize I wasn't in clan and even asked me "why you not in clan". Thing is I wish I could answer that question for them but I simply do not have an answer and sure is not looking for one. All I can speak on saying is that either a guard or one of the leaders may just wanted to kick me, which I cannot fault them for doing so.. after all like I stated yes I haven't been on that much but I would had liked someone to have the balls to at least step up and say something or give a warning. Geez! :|

- 4 last but not least there is no 4.. But I would like everyone in game to know I Love You All especially Neogie, JayoSpeed, Rhyism, Behe, Ratcatcher666, BoBotten, Poseidon, Ratman, Dangerouz aka that's my little bro and together we're like Dj Pualy and Vinney from Jersey Shore the way we act, lol and maaaawh! Magekate she's awesome, and Doodoobrn for always being there having my back even when I always felt I was no use and was nothing more but a dry piece of sh*t, Probably something which knowing Doodoobrn and how he is .. thats probably what he thinking of me now of course since I'm no longer in clan.. but I gotta admit I enjoyed every second minute hour and moment I ever played and came a long way, MarathDamane started with hardly not that many people and now we can finally say... We did it! All them boss killings we've done together, training we've done together, the moments we've had together, I can honestly say I'll cherish forever.

Never had any problems in MarathDamane, they always treated everyone equal.

Sincerely Zilla,
Paying my respects and gratitude towards those who never did me wrong,
Until now. ;) Deuces !
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Re: Clearing The Rumors

I was told you were kicked for switching accounts with BladeOfGlory aka shockerz and scamming grannus. The thing was that blade was borrowing diamond armour from grannus. You refused to return the diamond armour....
Formally - Chimpy, level 135+ rogue, Morrigan
Currently - ChimpyOfEld, level 55+ rogue, Balor
"Men are like steel, if they lose their temper, they lose their worth"
"I am Gandalf. Gandalf the white, but black is mightier still"

To clear up rumors first off bladeofglory had full diamond armor which blade aka the old Shocker sold which is worth over 200k and he couldn't afford to pay me, so not never have he told me once that the armor that was on shocker he was borrowing after he told me he wanted my warrior so in return since he couldn't pay me, that was the reason why he let me have shocker which i had no problem with that. Overall I'm not the one who done anything wrong he still owes me money and grannus as well for selling my diamond armor set that was on Blade aka who use to be me. Therefore whatever u was told is Irrelevant. That is the reason why grannus doesn't get the back because of blade who haven't paid me for what he has done. Honesty thats between them and not me. Next time if anything with my name it all Neogie had to do was ask whats going on but instead you hear one side of a story but never seek to find out the other so like I stated "Irrelevant". What I look like giving something free to someone who owes me over 200k worth of diamond armor and ammy I had to buy for my shocker which was another 200k.. Then wait about 4 weeks later to say "i think Neogie mad at me" that's not my fault. He wanted a warrior now he got one. So whoever trippin' needed get your stories and facts straight.

YouTube Channel:

First of all I wont have my clan members or any people outside pissing in Maraths pocket! People on this game that are in for self-worth are not people I can't trust or want in my clan!

Clearing the rumor: As some of u know I was in USA for 6 weeks visiting Doo. Also we all have outside life to live so when I was travelling back, and then once back in Australia I did not have time to come on, I was next day back at studies and I was tired from the long trip. Doo also had no time to come on.
After all that, when I was back on I was right into drama! Now im a hater of drama and I needed to clear what was going on and needed to find order in the clan asap. I did not know when you would be back on so I kicked both of you. Godo and Blade (old shock). Now im sorry if I was brash and harsh on kicking you both but it was the only thing I could do at the time to settle issues at the time! Our communications are slack also. So contacting you to clarify was difficult. But now after hearing the story from both sides (taken a few days) I see that Godo was in no real wrong.

Godo is back also and we are organising our communications better and other methods so these issues done arise again.

Neogie.
Neogie
150+
Clan: InPulverem

You may like to think of me as a lil bro you can man handle in pvp, well to put the rumors at rest I've won my fair share of duels against you..lol
I've developed a special way to duel ppl in the castle, partly due to the fact of having a long ranged weap. Godo knows hes in for a fight whenever he duels me..just as long as I find someone whose afk and fat enough to hide in :D
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

Lmao TRU dat I agree, you won your so called hide and go seek fair fights (3 to be exact) but anyways I advise anyone who duels against Dang to make sure you get your lock on him before he even gets a chance to hide in a "fat person glitch". (Warning!)

YouTube Channel:

Lmao TRU dat I agree, you won your so called hide and go seek fair fights (3 to be exact) but anyways I advise anyone who duels against Dang to make sure you get your lock on him before he even gets a chance to hide in a "fat person glitch". (Warning!)
Hahaha yeah I tried dueling oni a few weeks back and used the same tactic and ofc he died. Ever since then whenever I enter the arena I see ice and fire bolts coming at me :lol:
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

You may like to think of me as a lil bro you can man handle in pvp, well to put the rumors at rest I've won my fair share of duels against you..lol
I've developed a special way to duel ppl in the castle, partly due to the fact of having a long ranged weap. Godo knows hes in for a fight whenever he duels me..just as long as I find someone whose afk and fat enough to hide in :D
i always win against zilla..:)
Bobotten
Morrigan
lvl 191+
Ranger