Vitality: should equal your level times 3
I thought this was a Dex guide?...
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Re: Dex rogue guide

Vitality: should equal your level times 3
I thought this was a Dex guide?...

So what did you expect?
"WOW Dex is awsome put all your point in it, 5,400,10,10 is the way to go"
If you never get agro never want to solo and only do boss runs then go all STR and be a glass cannon.
If you want to live you need health. If you have awsome gear then you can reduce. If you never want to solo a 4 star or a 3 star then reduce. I showed you how DEX and STR work together and how a high DEX build should not exceed STR by more then double or you are wasting points. Dex is DPS and Survival combined.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

You have a DPS Build and you probably have difficulty soloing.
STR means more damage per second.
DEX means a higher percent of hits and more dodges so you have more seconds in the fight.
If you stay in the range of 2 STR to 1 DEX and 1 STR to 2 DEX you will be fine. That range the trade offs are flat. You have 265 points in dex and str so your ratio is fine.
For DEX, the more dodges far outweighs the more hits so if you never get agro then STR is better for DPS.
But your lack of health means skill hits are death. Your health is so low connach cold seers can probably wipe you out with a single ice shards. IF you want to solo, your health needs to be 2 to 3 times your level.

When I was your level I had 5 STR 200 DEX 10 foc and 90 health with a heroic amulet of rejuv and only gear that dropped. put everything in poison reflex and quick. It worked well but I should have moved some dex to str.
Okay, ill work on that! Ty!

My fav part was: Your health is so low connach cold seers can probably wipe you out with a single ice shards. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They cant, their shard are pathetic. :D I kick their butts instead. :D

On a more serious note, point taken. I actually have had many ppl tell me I need more health. :oops:
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

I am currently running a noob rogue for the purpose of testing game mechanics at low levels as I played those leeks pre update. I have been running him with an even dex-str and a bit heavier on the vit it's working well but as I have reached the str plateau with my current gear I will be putting more into dex as I level
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I am currently running a noob rogue for the purpose of testing game mechanics at low levels as I played those leeks pre update. I have been running him with an even dex-str and a bit heavier on the vit it's working well but as I have reached the str plateau with my current gear I will be putting more into dex as I level

Wonderful. good luck with that. So what is more fun, end game or beginning game?
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70

Beginning by far, it isn't an endless grind and there are things to do/discover

My level 117 Mage is the most fun of all my alts which include

150 rogue
117 Mage
89 ranger
35-50 Druid x3 (I hate this class but keep starting one in hopes that it will be fun)
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Thank you so much! My rogue loves his build! :D And he is just beast. Period. 8-) Lookout mages! Napol2 is acomin! :lol:
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Napoli n xat thanks for the posts, it's nice to hear how people are using our advice and if it is working for them.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70

Oh, working is an understatement! :lol: I can kill everything that is my level (except 4 stars ofc), and almost kill (or literally kill :shock: ) 3 stars that are 4+ levels higher than me! :D
Belenus
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue