Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Red Dawn excluded from aggy fight today

Ok I'll say my peace on this do I think it's fair all have to suffer bc of one loud mouth no not at all and if anyone wanted they could *** up anyone else's aggy fight I for one have done nothing but be civil with all clans the fact that usk allowed this to happen is kinda jank but hey not thier problem I font blame them just surprising but I really hate the *** it's pretty retarded and I won't be a part of it
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

I was not at the fight but after speaking with several usk members it was by no mean any decision by any uskoci members to exclude anyone from this fight. Smell was roll master and has made the decision. Uskoci wants only peace in arawn and does not wish to involve in the bada/red dawn grievances. We only wish to enjoy the game. Had the roles been resevered our members would have fought with red dawn. If u guys are willing to let sleeping dogs lie then lets start a new page today so we can all cooperate like we have been for months now im sure ull all agree that arawn is a better place for it. Uskoci are happy to fight alongside both bada and red dawn. We do not want either to feel as if we have sided with the other. If a bada member is making a grp a choses not to include red dawn members that is his or her decision and vice versa if red dawn chose not to invite bada. I hope it doesn't come to this.

I hope peace can be made

I was there but came after the group already started so the word i got from vinci was that only DB was excluded. He sorta mentioned that he warned sargon not to sell. But i think hes been told this before and i assumed he Was rolling. So acacyn and sargon helped and i assumed they would roll. No drama ensued during fight or during rolls. Honestly i did not see if they rolled or not ... Guess i wasn't paying attention. Vinci whispered me if there was any drama after the rolls and i said no. So after i get whispered by rd members and they tell me that they were not allowed. So truth is banning all RD was discussed but it is something to consider as a clan. In our discussions in the game we decided not to choose bada or rd but to remain neutral and banning all of red dawn was not the answer. San pretty much Echoes a lot of uskocis attitude.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

So truth is banning all RD was discussed but it is something to consider as a clan. In our discussions in the game we decided not to choose bada or rd but to remain neutral and banning all of red dawn was not the answer.
This is a complete reversal of everything I was told. I am feeling shocked and betrayed right now, but I'm not exactly sure by whom...
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide