Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The issue with idols

Each of them, including the rangers used 10+ idols

Do you understand the stonelord and ragnok , pyrus and ignus , can be done with out druids with minmun idol usage i mean i have done them with 5 idols and maybe 3 idols all others especially rangers ... But with out bolas you are talking about 40-50 idols each person with out druids ? And 60% chance of been wipe out with their finnals attacks. And believe ik what im talking about .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

I have watched a clan do ignus with no Druids and no tank, just a mess of rogues and rangers dying left and right, how did they manage? With idols
To prove ur point we killed ignus the other day with 4 ppl 2 warriors 2 mages used about a total of 40 idols between us 4. Although i found this fun it should be changed an increase idol timer would be nice or an incrementing cd. Also as aggy being an end game boss it shouldnt even be possible with 16 ppl to just idol it maybe if aggy had a 360 small ranges aoe attack could be a simple fix.

I have watched a clan do ignus with no Druids and no tank, just a mess of rogues and rangers dying left and right, how did they manage? With idols
To prove ur point we killed ignus the other day with 4 ppl 2 warriors 2 mages used about a total of 40 idols between us 4. Although i found this fun it should be changed an increase idol timer would be nice or an incrementing cd. Also as aggy being an end game boss it shouldnt even be possible with 16 ppl to just idol it maybe if aggy had a 360 small ranges aoe attack could be a simple fix.
You were saying fromen?
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Fro it seriously sounds like you have terrible Druids if you prefer them to ranger for any real boss , but hey if i had terrible Druids I would want instant idols also

If you use 40-50 idols on a boss , the boss won .

He was talking about idol only kills thats the example he gave. Bolas make a deference even with idol only kills.
So i just gave him general info about how many idols for non-bolas non-heals kill.
if u have 2- 3 druids U can kill with old fashion tanking, and. Maybe non idol usage ( area attacks may get a dps player if health is to low )

And boss only win if resets and you gave up. 40 idols is the same as using a super combo to kill something same plat value.
Last edited by Fromen on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inactive player .

Read yillys post fromen, that is why idols need changed
Did you read the part the bosses need AoE attacks to kill long distace players i agree,
then you will see what happen when you long colddown times kick .....

All bosses are design to close combat . Even with long range attacks in bosses always go to close combat. So i see aggy doing a long range 360 attack .....
Inactive player .

Fromens clan has very few druids, one dedicated druid who mostly DPSs. They idol all their kills so this hits home to them.

I really don't care, it doesn't really effect us at all currently as we can KS but it will be interesting to see how target lock effects this. One thing you have to remember is for a group to not lose aggro on a boss it is just per group, so doing something like Aggy won't be possible hardly because they had about 30 people and if only one main group had to stay alive they probably would have lost the lock at some point giving oppoturnity for someone else to grab it.
Petition to Eliminate "No Shaming" Rule from World Forums!