Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Will aggro ever be back to normal?

Back in update 3 aggro from mobs was no biggy and to top it off there were camouflage charms, but since update 4 hit aggro is insanely rediculous and obserd. And to top it off.... There aren't any more damn camo charms to deal with it. :evil:

Also on a side note, the 1 mil brooms only have 50% camo and you can't use any weaps when zooming around on it so thats an epic fail tbh.

I'd like to know what was the motive behind increasing aggro 110% and will it be changed it update 4?
Zealot-Rogue-lvl-146
Optic-warrior-lvl-90
InHisName-druid-lvl-78
Wizzard-mage-lvl-60
All on mabon..

Re: Will aggro ever be back to normal?

I just wish I knew the effect of a camo post-update. Luckily I bought 2, I'm sure those in Beta would have gotten atleast 5 as they knew how much they'd be needed. 900k+ profit from each 1!
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Just before the update was released (a week or so before) Teaweasel warned the gaming community to stock up on camos because they were necessary. I for one know arawn was filled with them come update yet now not so many are still around. So we were given a warning by someone with experience so you can't say no one told us of its importance.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

Just before the update was released (a week or so before) Teaweasel warned the gaming community to stock up on camos because they were necessary. I for one know arawn was filled with them come update yet now not so many are still around. So we were given a warning by someone with experience so you can't say no one told us of its importance.
And for ppl who was not on forum or for the others who have miss the post ?
Its not a communication method , it was just an advise

Mage ftw

No link to forums in game, so most didnt even know we had a forums for game (until after update)

No in game notification

No E-Mail

No server alert

Nothing. Dont say it's fair, cause it bloody wasnt.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

No link to forums in game, so most didnt even know we had a forums for game (until after update)

No in game notification

No E-Mail

No server alert

Nothing. Dont say it's fair, cause it bloody wasnt.
It is highly advised when joining the game to view and join the forums. Even a pop up sometimes appears saying "for more info etc go to http://www.celtic-heroes.com

Yes admin didn't warn us. Was it wrong, yes. But atleast a kind beta tester noticed the need for them and told us. He wasn't obligated to, and he could very well have filled up on them and sold for ridiculous prices. Even admin stated in the post that it would be advised to get one. So if you don't read the forums then that's your own fault.

Now with all that aside, admin just bring back the camo's. As you can see they are necessary and without them we're just spending plat. Yes I own a camo and I know it's value, heck I've even been offered money more than its worth. I've turned down all offers because it's too hard without camo's until you reach a certain lvl.
So either bring back the camo's or reduce the range. I understand that you guys need plat, by all means keep the current game like it is if you want. But I'm just asking you to atleast consider this Advice that we're giving.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”