Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ymir's Warbow

Well, my clan killed the new 140 boss Ymir pretty quickly today and he dropped a massive bow that does 250 dmg with 6565 speed. I got the bow and was pretty excited until I noticed that I can't equip a quiver with it -_- First of all, it may be a "two -handed" weapon, but doesn't a quiver go on your back? In this case shouldn't all bows in the game be two-handed? The thing is, 2handed weapons are really garbage these days. Why would I buy a 250000 gold quiver if I have a bow that can't use it? In my opinion, the only 2handed weapons dropped fom this boss should be for a warrior. If something isn't done about the effectiveness of these new weapons, they're going to rot in our banks for eternity.

Please fix my bow!

Sincerely,
Alb
Albericus of Herne
Lazydrunks founder
Ranger skills still broken...

Re: Ymir's Warbow

Well, my clan killed the new 140 boss Ymir pretty quickly today and he dropped a massive bow that does 250 dmg with 6565 speed. I got the bow and was pretty excited until I noticed that I can't equip a quiver with it -_- First of all, it may be a "two -handed" weapon, but doesn't a quiver go on your back? In this case shouldn't all bows in the game be two-handed? The thing is, 2handed weapons are really garbage these days. Why would I buy a 250000 gold quiver if I have a bow that can't use it? In my opinion, the only 2handed weapons dropped fom this boss should be for a warrior. If something isn't done about the effectiveness of these new weapons, they're going to rot in our banks for eternity.

Please fix my bow!

Sincerely,
Alb
+1
but i can also see why the devs did this for if it had a quiver, then it would be too OP
CharacterLoneWolf72MagusJakeFarshot
LevelUnknown
ElixirCount5

I do believe that no one can use offhands with the new Christmas drops, hence rangers not being allowed either.
Good idea if you ask me, otherwise they would need to change them all to main hand only.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

if anyone can explain to me how you kill anything with just a bow, and no arrows, i will give them a fettlecap. :| (thwacking people on the head with it doesnt count)
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

If only bows were made 1h because of this, it would be so unbalanced/unfair, it would be totally unreal.

I think this should be addressing all of the weapons, and therefore the fact that they should all be 1h
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

If only bows were made 1h because of this, it would be so unbalanced/unfair, it would be totally unreal.

I think this should be addressing all of the weapons, and therefore the fact that they should all be 1h
agreed.
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.