Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nobody needs a Mage

Well I understand your point that your mage is a lot higher than your druid. But I see your mage is lvl 110. How much damage do you think that a player 40 lvls below a mob does? It basically comes down to how can you contribute. Low lvl druids can still contribute fairly good with healing, but low lvl mages can almost only contribute with the fire cloak. So lvl your mage and you will be able to contribute greatly to the fight.

In Lugh we have limit for aggra fight on 140 for dps. Support groups have lower requirements - druids from lvl 100 and mages from 130.

That being said I have been able dual Wyrn lords 150 with my mage from lvl 109 and druid 137. Given not a fast kill, but never the less possible.
I understand your point but we were fighting the chained king not aggaroth. And the druid wasn't added either.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Papi - I get why it make u mad.

I've had the same a few times, im a lvl 119 mage and regularly fight in groups where there are warriors of say lvl 124 - 128.

most times i can out-dps them and the message comes up at the end ''you killed a ...... '' and they change their tune pretty quick

keep on doing what ur doing and get some good rings to boost your dps
ChopstikNinja - Regretfully Retired from Celtic Heroes
Highest rank:Top 10 or so across all servers September?? 2014
Dollars Spent: $210?? Give or take $20
World: Crom
Class: Mage
Level: 206+
Senior Publicist, The Dal Riata Enquirer

Papi - I get why it make u mad.

I've had the same a few times, im a lvl 119 mage and regularly fight in groups where there are warriors of say lvl 124 - 128.

most times i can out-dps them and the message comes up at the end ''you killed a ...... '' and they change their tune pretty quick

keep on doing what ur doing and get some good rings to boost your dps
Not mad. Dissapointed is more like it. We used to kill him with level 100s in the group and a lot of Druids. Now people are just to impatient.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

1 - this seems more like a clan issue then a class issue, I'm not sure why you are writing it in here
2 - it's not surprising that some groups need a healer more then another dps
3 - mages are REALLY usefull in group with maxed lures. Do you have maxed lures? Mages have good dps, but lures r what makes them outstanding.
4 - of course lvl matters. The closer lvl you are to the mob, the more dps you do and hence the more useful you are
5 - I know a lot of clan mates that help outside of group, no need for resentment. I've helped a lot outside of group and as a lower lvl never ask for group. If they want to add me, they will. I get asked a lot to bosses, not only from clan mates.

You mentioned other people got added to the chained group, higher lvl I suppose. So do you want higher lvls to leave group so you can join? So clan can do a clan-only group even if it means burning restos and idols?

I'm not sure what this has to do in Mage forum. It's not a class issue, it's a clan/people issue.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn