Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Leaderboards

I was thinking maybe a leaderboard for accumulated gold, to see where you stand compared to everyone else.
That'd be like a flashing neon light saying "HACK ME" in that font....
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

Check the Leaderboards in game. Someone called daokretan has 93,575,190 gold and a Dillone has 31,000,050 gold as well as three other people who have above 15 million gold. Since it is impossible to gain that much in game that quickly they either hacked they system or spent $3,000 minimum to reach 15 million gold. You couldn't even gain that much by pooling everyones gold on one world.

http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com

Check the Leaderboards in game. Someone called daokretan has 93,575,190 gold and a Dillone has 31,000,050 gold as well as three other people who have above 15 million gold. Since it is impossible to gain that much in game that quickly they either hacked they system or spent $3,000 minimum to reach 15 million gold. You couldn't even gain that much by pooling everyones gold on one world.
I've seen strange occurrences like this on Danu as well. A player (who will remain nameless) showed me millions of gold the other day and said it was just "given" to him by a "hacker." Something isn't right if people have accumulated that much gold, there's obviously a hack out there somewhere.