Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warden Armor or Quartz Armor

What are you wearing now?
FWIW, I gathered all the cheap warden pieces- boots, gloves, helm, and legs, and stuck it out until 80 when i bought diamond chest and legs. Over time i upgraded my boots, gloves and helm to cosmic. Still working casually on frozen upgrades.
You'll suffer a little in the interim, but keep your eye on the prize, diamond is as good as it gets for druids for right now.

That said: with update 4 and rumored frozen upgrade, you may want to consider perusing warden gear in earnest, since it will allow acquisition of cosmic, then frozen, and eventually whatever that 4th stage is.

hit 80 and get diamond, untill then... try meteoric (so ye, warden)
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

I tried that but no one wanted to kill the bosses I needed to kill
What server are you on? If you are on Mabon, me and my friends can help you kill the bosses.
ill be happy to help :) me and ent can kill any up to stonevale i reckon
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

What server are you on? If you are on Mabon, me and my friends can help you kill the bosses.
ill be happy to help :) me and ent can kill any up to stonevale i reckon
That pretty much sums it up. :D
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

I don't think you should be thinking in terms of Warden or Quartz. Mostly because I don't think you should buy Warden. I think Warden and everything beyond is a statement of being earned. You will also need Warden for the later lines of armour.

I might be an oddity in that line of thinking.

Looking at the two, Quartz is better than Warden, but we don't know about Dragon. I think you should quest for Warden, and do what you need to do for other armour in between.
How are you going about this? You might have success shouting "Looking for Shadow Armour team."

You may not get an immediate answer, but trying over few days might find the team you desire. By doing this (rather than shouting "Who wants to kill Entron?" you imply that you will stick with the team until all bosses that are needed by group members are killed. It is more inviting.

You might also catch the odd empathetic high level willing to help.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.