Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Scammers of Danu

As the name implies, i will make a list if all known scammers, new and old. Feel free to message me others so i can update this!

-Yachiru
-UnknownRanger
-Confuzzled
-Colboy999
-Lawsdog999
Last edited by Vinyl Sctratch on Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Scammers of Danu

-- Colbyboy999
-- Lawsdog999
Lol i will agree with the colby is a scammer part idk bout laws anymore, but that moment when colby whispers to me that he never ever scammed!!!!!! ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior: LoneWolf lvl 90+
Druid: ZaDocta lvl 63+
Rogue: AzuraBlade lvl 70+

Celtic heroes Youtuber : Check out my channel ZaDocta2299

Oldest warrior on Danu server :D Beat reap by 1 Minute haha :P

Legion runs through my blood

As the name implies, i will make a list if all known scammers, new and old. Feel free to message me others so i can update this!

-Yachiru
-UnknownRanger
-Confuzzled (from what I've heard, feel free to correct me con)
Well I am here, I don't scam anymore but I have before. I don't even play on Danu anymore. Stop putting my names in posts and get the *** over it, everyone hates/hated me. Keep it that way, don't use my name in every post you make. That's *** creepy! Get over me.
Yes, I have made mistakes. Yes, I'm human.

Laws scammed his own clan matethis week her name is Sindy.
Laws offered her a used pair of heroic glove for a radiant blackthorn neck.
Yes she got an item but the point of it is, laws as a established clan leader should have enough respect for his own clan mates to at least offer something of similar value.
That neck is easily worth 250-400k.
So for those of you in unbreakable that think your leaders don't scam you, it's just that you haven't got an item that they want yet.

(Sorry about all the edits my phone sucks today)
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.