Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Armor affects E Shield?

Pardon me I didn't read the whole thread, so sorry if I repeat something that has been said. :)

Yes, Armor affects Energy Shield.

And here is the reason: More armor=less dmg recieved. Eshield absorbs a certain amount of dmg. So with high armor you receive less dmg that needs absorbing in the first place. You can notice that effect ESP with a good shield.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Pardon me I didn't read the whole thread, so sorry if I repeat something that has been said. :)

And here is the reason: More armor=less dmg recieved. Eshield absorbs a certain amount of dmg. So with high armor you receive less dmg that needs absorbing in the first place. You can notice that effect ESP with a good shield.
Yup, that's what I said.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Yes, this makes sense, but I was hoping for Proof :) Unfortunately, haven't played much lately and haven't had a chance to do testing.
World: Rhiannon

Yup, that's what I said.
Haha i was on iPhone with little time to spare, so must've overlooked your post, sry. :)

As for the testing, that's easy. Kill a mob naked and then with armor n shield, you'll def notice a difference. XD
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Yup, that's what I said.
Haha i was on iPhone with little time to spare, so must've overlooked your post, sry. :)

As for the testing, that's easy. Kill a mob naked and then with armor n shield, you'll def notice a difference. XD
Yes, just be sure to use gear that does not give any focus bonuses. Or you can just test it all with and without a strong bark buff from a druid.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)