Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Official Samhain 2012 Discussion Thread

Re the armor quests, I know there are concerns about selling the drops. I personally am not seeing this happen. The fact that you only need two of them but 5 kills which you can get just being in a group is a good compromise. After a few days in. I think it is working out well. Though I am still concerned the event will end too soon.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re the armor quests, I know there are concerns about selling the drops. I personally am not seeing this happen. The fact that you only need two of them but 5 kills which you can get just being in a group is a good compromise. After a few days in. I think it is working out well. Though I am still concerned the event will end too soon.

I agree, it may end too soon.
World: Crom

Lvl 130 Warrior
FriendToAll

For me, the event will end far too soon. I am having no problem getting kills and shards, but I need to level up alot to be able to accept the otherworld quests. I have the Otherworld gloves, and am one kill away from the boots, but then I just need to level if I want the helm. I'm 107 right now... and I'm not sure what the next quest level is(probably 110?) but anyway, theres no way I will be able to level up enough for the full set before the event ends.
Nighthawk - Lvl 130 ranger
Morrigan
no longer playing. Miss you guys.

The armor quest is useless to any casual gamer unless we have a year to complete it.

Literally you would need a month of multiple hour a day gameplay devoted to getting the armor to get a full set.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Well, technically Samhain lasts from sunset on 31st October to sunset on 1st November, but that seems like an awfully short time for an event.

So, seeing as Samhain is a festival which brings in the 'darker half' of the year we thought it best to have it run throughout the dark days until December (not that the days get any lighter here in Scotland after December).
See? december
World - Rosemerta
Druid: Seanzie21 - 81
-Clan: RESPECT

Warrior: Skaal - 43
-Clan: RESPECT

Mage: Phire - 31
-Clan: N/A

Due to popular demand the plan is to keep the armour after the event, so there is no huge pressure to get it before the event ends.