Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Stop begging!

To justinn,
Stop frickin begging everywhere, do u think all of us got our stuff by begging or making people feel like they're being killed by whispers?
No we frickin earnt our stuff so stop bloody beggin
Once AlbinoWolf from Belenus. >..<

RETIRED

LONG LIVE "RESPECT"

Re: Stop begging!

maybe i got scammed 100k. maybe celtic heroes is the only game i can play while my parents fight... its the only game i can actually care about... maybe i have a frickin hard life... now dont judge me u ***.... #fml

justin that is no reason to beg and yes i can judge you because i just lost both of my parents about 3 months ago and life is hell for me and yet u still wont see me begging so please stop making excuses for your actions

Sincerly the kid who cant stand beggars

maybe i got scammed 100k. maybe celtic heroes is the only game i can play while my parents fight... its the only game i can actually care about... maybe i have a frickin hard life... now dont judge me u ***.... #fml
Based on this introductory post of yours
Hey guys! Its me Justinn im a lvl 63 ranger on rhiannon. So heres my bio
-i love the game
-ive been scammed 30k and my ancient armour when i was lvl 45, and 50k and my quartz chest gloves and leggings. Im kinda pissed.
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME LVL UP AND MAYBE HELP ME GET NEW ARMOUR, I STILL NEED WARDEN BOW, CHEST, AND LEGGINGS. (so elm, oak, crown, and dragon frags)
-so ya, reply if u can help me or sumthing! :D

No, I would say you just like to beg.
World: Rhiannon

Wow, your trying to use pity to make people like you? Pathetic bro, just flat out pathetic.

unfathomable load of stuff happens to everyones lives, but thats life. It's unfair, and no one can change that, just gotta keep your head up and live with it.

Trying to beg and squirm out of it is just one of the reasons people hate players like you.
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Not to sound too harsh but if you were dumb enough to be scammed you shouldn't be rewarded for that stupidity by getting free stuff.
Not to mention, if you're playing CH you have an iDevice. Not exactly the cheapest of devices to buy. Life must not be too hard.